Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
haha the music on today when they walked into harolds house. just awful.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Darn, Sky is alive as well. I hope the 2 of them go back.
beff...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that was suuuch a good ep! this must be the most exciting thing to evvver happen on neighbours!
RK
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Another great episode....I don't think Neighbours has ever been this good for more than a single episode before.

I must admit it all brought a few tears to my eyes, even though I know who survives and who doesn't.

Can't wait for tomorrow
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bis432)
haha the music on today when they walked into harolds house. just awful.
I think that music is awesome, maybe a bit cheesy but gives a pretty cool effect
mini_mad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Todays and yesterdays episodes where so dramatic (and for once there was an actual reason to it).
I love Neighbours sooo much tis the bestest and the plane storyline is mambo exciting
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
I think that music is awesome, maybe a bit cheesy but gives a pretty cool effect
did you not find the congregation of the whole street into harolds home at the same time without any arrangement rather idiosyncratic? then the exceedingly melodramatic music, in conjunction with the fact that we couldn't hear what they were saying just made this matter yet worse.
quintsy
Badges: 3
Report 13 years ago
Today's was slightly more dramatic- but I agree, I wish I didn't know who died!

Spoiler:
Show
I think it's a bit.. too much possibly? That all of the Bishops (minus good old Harold) die. They could have broken it up again, or maybe killed Alex, leaving Susan with the whole "Do I tell the kids..do I not" scenario.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
did you not find the congregation of the whole street into harolds home at the same time without any arrangement rather idiosyncratic? then the exceedingly melodramatic music, in conjunction with the fact that we couldn't hear what they were saying just made this matter yet worse.
typical neighbours though isn't it? maybe not all that realistic, very cheesy but it's why it's so popular.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
typical neighbours though isn't it? maybe not all that realistic, very cheesy but it's why it's so popular.
yeah i guess. at least its not as crap and depressing as eastenders. what fool would watch that.
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Seems unfair on harold to have his whole family die. what is it with soaps making one character the bearer of ALL teh tradgedy? On Eastenders they seem to dump all teh deaths on Sharon, and now harold's bearing it all. Cant they spread it around a bit?
quintsy
Badges: 3
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LawHopeful)
Seems unfair on harold to have his whole family die. what is it with soaps making one character the bearer of ALL teh tradgedy? On Eastenders they seem to dump all teh deaths on Sharon, and now harold's bearing it all. Cant they spread it around a bit?
Exactly, hence why Alex could have died and it would have been interesting to see whether Susan told Rachel and Zeke about the Leukaemia or not.
MonsieurE
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Where did the Boyd and AIDS rumours start?
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How come dylan is still hot even whilst vommiting?
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by barry_4_england)
Could've shown more of the crash tho...spose they dont have $millions tho!! Yer Elle is HOT! n so is Sky! n Serena! Hope they all survive hehe. Wot du rkn will happen to Dylan? I rkn he'll be ok n then the police will let him off.... craap if he left the programme by goin in prisonxxxxxxxx
Don't you fret, dylan doesnt stay in prison for long.
Theres another storyline about that. but i dont know how to do the spoiler button so I won't spoil it for those who don't want to know.
Oh yea you can read it in the pinned neighbours thread.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm dylan
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Cried watching todays episode! I hardly ever Cry at TV shows!!! Fab Episode! Zeke Scares me! Creepy robot like boy *shudders*!

Can't wait for tommorows episode!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Massive crowd to watch it when I saw these episodes in uni halls.

Great stuff - and a mark of quality that I still enjoyed it even though I'd already seen it.
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are Rachel and Zeke supposed to be the same age? Because they seem to be in the same class. They don't seem the same age! x
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ames123)
Are Rachel and Zeke supposed to be the same age? Because they seem to be in the same class. They don't seem the same age! x
at first i think they were supposed to be different ages, then, in the style of neighbours, some age faster than others.
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
at first i think they were supposed to be different ages, then, in the style of neighbours, some age faster than others.
Lol that didn't really make sense!

''Come on and sleepover . . ..!'' Hehe sleepover club lyrics lol, because Rachel and Janae were in it. x
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%