Neighbours *Spoilers*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ames123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey hippy_chick, why not join our fantastic Neighbours thread at the top of the page?!!! x
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ames123)
Lol that didn't really make sense!
did it not?
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bis432)
did it not?
No, but nevermind. Can I just say . . . .

NEIGHBOURS ROCKS! lol x
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eldonne)
Sorry to people that dont want the story ruined but i dont know how to put those spoiler buttons in - can any one help me there?

Just checked digital spy and it seems as though paul was the intended victim. so that throws bomber speculations into the air.

also steph gets cancer while still pregnant and refuses to have chemo so the baby doesnt get hurt

again, im so sorry to anyone who didnt want to know that
These spoilers were posted a while ago :rolleyes:

The person who bombed the plane in an attempt to kill Paul continues his vendetta because Paul survives ... the storyline is ongoing in Oz at the mo so no spoilers re: the identity / further action taken towards Paul, but my contacts in Oz will let us know as soon as more information is out!!

Susan is found on Monday so not long to wait
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I missed yesterdays episode!!! ='\

What happened?!?!

Who survived, who died, who's unaccounted for etc? =o

--------------

is it repeated anytime?
Naoimh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Today's episode was soooo good!!! it was very emotional!
clomoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought yesterday's episode was better than todays, it kinda defeats the object that I know who dies!
Spoiler:
Show
Tis very annoying as I was just getting used to the Bishops, shame really! Felt sorry for poor Connor, but he leaves soon in Oz i think

Thought the crash was done very well. I can't stand Alex or his family and I'm glad he's not gonna be around forever, but argh his kids! Come on Suze see sense and get back with Dr.K!
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I missed it yesterday because I was in a pantomime at school but I wont miss it today
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I caught about the last 8 minutes of today episode because I just woke up and I was tearful again! Though my room was all dark that probably contributed towards it!
Thats the 3rd episode in a row i've cried/become tearful at lol! At Neighbours!
I will watch the whole episode tonight when i'll probably cry even more because i'll see the whole ep and not just the last 8 minutes! x
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Come on susan, BE FOUND.
I hate having to keep snappin backthinking dyalns dead but he isn't even though janelle is like sobbing over it.
Too damn right he has an amazing spirit. Id have told him how much i love him seeing as you couldnt be bothered.

Neighbours is genius.
completely random
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
connor praying....:rofl:
I actually thought that was quite sweet - a lot of people in his position would do the same , if you're referring to the acting I didnt think that was bad either, oh yes and the whole crash thing was amazing yes i did shed a tear or two :rolleyes: shameful to admit i know
rozzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg i thought i was the only one that cried watching neighbours! hehe
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think i'm gonna start crying whilst watching neighbours soon if they don't get rid of ned and that zeke kid. they must just pull random people off the street to act in neighbours.
K o k o
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think i'm gonna start crying whilst watching neighbours soon if they don't get rid of ned and that zeke kid. they must just pull random people off the street to act in neighbours.
Well actually, Ned (Dan O'connor) was in the top group in Australian Idol...thats why he's got some singing parts in the show...Dunno about that Zeke kid though. Doesn't look like they're going anywhere because they made a new 'start' for the show & they're in it.
What was the latest ep in Britain about?
Kittennffc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Theres just been a plane crash. Connor, Dylan, Lil, David, Serena, and Susan are still missing..

Me and my housemates all just sat watching it crying our eyes out! If Connor goes i'll be gutted. Sexy boy
Hj140187
Report 14 years ago
I really should stop reading the episode guides on the Australian website, coz i've been waiting for the plane crash for a few months now ... and i already knew who dies and survives, so i kinda spoilt it for myself ... but nvr mind :rolleyes:

I'll not be reading the site for a while now thgh coz i no the bomber is found out soon in Australia but i don't wanna no ... we're having too much fun guessing ...

Ah ... how neighbours helps to quench the boredom of uni, or at least it stops me from doing my reading
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
someone reasure me susan gets found....or i really will cry
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
someone reasure me susan gets found....or i really will cry
Yes . . She comes back on Monday. If you look back through a few pages you will see! x
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wish susan drowned. she and lynn are complete messes, especially their hair. dylan has longer hair than the majority of the females in the show.
KateSm
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Very unsatisfied with how Serena just disappeared. are they leaving an opening for her return when she discovers he can't make it as a popstar and actually had amnesia like Harold?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.05%
Confident (55)
13.41%
Indifferent (58)
14.15%
Unsure (104)
25.37%
Worried (160)
39.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise