Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey hippy_chick, why not join our fantastic Neighbours thread at the top of the page?!!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Lol that didn't really make sense!
    did it not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    did it not?
    No, but nevermind. Can I just say . . . .

NEIGHBOURS ROCKS! lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldonne)
    Sorry to people that dont want the story ruined but i dont know how to put those spoiler buttons in - can any one help me there?

Just checked digital spy and it seems as though paul was the intended victim. so that throws bomber speculations into the air.

also steph gets cancer while still pregnant and refuses to have chemo so the baby doesnt get hurt

again, im so sorry to anyone who didnt want to know that
    These spoilers were posted a while ago :rolleyes:

The person who bombed the plane in an attempt to kill Paul continues his vendetta because Paul survives ... the storyline is ongoing in Oz at the mo so no spoilers re: the identity / further action taken towards Paul, but my contacts in Oz will let us know as soon as more information is out!!

Susan is found on Monday so not long to wait

ReputationRep:
    I missed yesterdays episode!!! ='\

What happened?!?!

Who survived, who died, who's unaccounted for etc? =o

--------------

is it repeated anytime?

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode was soooo good!!! it was very emotional!

ReputationRep:
    I thought yesterday's episode was better than todays, it kinda defeats the object that I know who dies!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tis very annoying as I was just getting used to the Bishops, shame really! Felt sorry for poor Connor, but he leaves soon in Oz i think

Thought the crash was done very well. I can't stand Alex or his family and I'm glad he's not gonna be around forever, but argh his kids! Come on Suze see sense and get back with Dr.K!

ReputationRep:
    I missed it yesterday because I was in a pantomime at school but I wont miss it today

ReputationRep:
    I caught about the last 8 minutes of today episode because I just woke up and I was tearful again! Though my room was all dark that probably contributed towards it!
    Thats the 3rd episode in a row i've cried/become tearful at lol! At Neighbours!
    I will watch the whole episode tonight when i'll probably cry even more because i'll see the whole ep and not just the last 8 minutes! x

ReputationRep:
    Come on susan, BE FOUND.
    I hate having to keep snappin backthinking dyalns dead but he isn't even though janelle is like sobbing over it.
    Too damn right he has an amazing spirit. Id have told him how much i love him seeing as you couldnt be bothered.

Neighbours is genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    connor praying....:rofl:
    I actually thought that was quite sweet - a lot of people in his position would do the same , if you're referring to the acting I didnt think that was bad either, oh yes and the whole crash thing was amazing yes i did shed a tear or two :rolleyes: shameful to admit i know

ReputationRep:
    omg i thought i was the only one that cried watching neighbours! hehe

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm gonna start crying whilst watching neighbours soon if they don't get rid of ned and that zeke kid. they must just pull random people off the street to act in neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm gonna start crying whilst watching neighbours soon if they don't get rid of ned and that zeke kid. they must just pull random people off the street to act in neighbours.
    Well actually, Ned (Dan O'connor) was in the top group in Australian Idol...thats why he's got some singing parts in the show...Dunno about that Zeke kid though. Doesn't look like they're going anywhere because they made a new 'start' for the show & they're in it.
    What was the latest ep in Britain about?

ReputationRep:
    Theres just been a plane crash. Connor, Dylan, Lil, David, Serena, and Susan are still missing..

Me and my housemates all just sat watching it crying our eyes out! If Connor goes i'll be gutted. Sexy boy

ReputationRep:
    I really should stop reading the episode guides on the Australian website, coz i've been waiting for the plane crash for a few months now ... and i already knew who dies and survives, so i kinda spoilt it for myself ... but nvr mind :rolleyes:

I'll not be reading the site for a while now thgh coz i no the bomber is found out soon in Australia but i don't wanna no ... we're having too much fun guessing ...

Ah ... how neighbours helps to quench the boredom of uni, or at least it stops me from doing my reading

ReputationRep:
    someone reasure me susan gets found....or i really will cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    someone reasure me susan gets found....or i really will cry
    Yes . . She comes back on Monday. If you look back through a few pages you will see! x

ReputationRep:
    i wish susan drowned. she and lynn are complete messes, especially their hair. dylan has longer hair than the majority of the females in the show.

ReputationRep:
    Very unsatisfied with how Serena just disappeared. are they leaving an opening for her return when she discovers he can't make it as a popstar and actually had amnesia like Harold?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.