The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5240
KateSm
Very unsatisfied with how Serena just disappeared. are they leaving an opening for her return when she discovers he can't make it as a popstar and actually had amnesia like Harold?

its very probable. they should turn neighbours into a musical.
Reply 5241
Kittennffc
Theres just been a plane crash. Connor, Dylan, Lil, David, Serena, and Susan are still missing.

Oh, you're up to there. Thanks for that! Neighbours is getting so good now!

Spoiler

Reply 5242
i hope steph also dies. shes too fat for my liking i'm afraid.
Reply 5243
bis432
i hope steph also dies. shes too fat for my liking i'm afraid.

Thats a bit harsh! Carla might read that...

--------------

K o k
Oh, you're up to there. Thanks for that! Neighbours is getting so good now!

Spoiler

Neigbours is NEVER bad, you can laugh, cry, be on the edge of you seat every episode has something...

The only problem is you can be really disappointed
Reply 5244
carla?
Reply 5245
bis432
i wish susan drowned. she and lynn are complete messes, especially their hair. dylan has longer hair than the majority of the females in the show.

I have to agree with the hair statement. Considering Lyn is a hairdresser here hair is TERRIBLE and it has rubbed of on Susan...

To be honest none of the hairstyles are fabulous apart from Sky and Joe...

Some of the others are somewhat restricted with what they can do though

--------------

bis432
carla?

Carla Bonner = Steph Hoyland

The actors real name..
i totally agree with an earlier post about lynn's hair.. me and my friend chorus in unison when we see the hair (and lynn ofc) "you wouldn't have guessed she was a hairdresser" :biggrin:
Reply 5247
bis432
i think i'm gonna start crying whilst watching neighbours soon if they don't get rid of ned and that zeke kid. they must just pull random people off the street to act in neighbours.

I agree with you again Ned and Zeke so far have brought nothing to the show at all. They seem to have been added because they thought lets just add some young cast members. In fact the majority of recent cast members added has been poor.

the worst being Trickcy Tucker she was awful

It is also a little annoying how they seem to have adopted the sleep over club janae and rachel.

Then again I was never found of stingray when he first came though now my opinion has changed....

--------------

rozzy
omg i thought i was the only one that cried watching neighbours! hehe

I only do when they are tounching episodes...

e.g Madges death (i have seen that twice and a tear has come to my eye both times)

also the 20 anniversary episode was moving as they played the video...
Reply 5248
MrColin
To be honest none of the hairstyles are fabulous apart from Sky and Joe...

don't forget dylan.
Reply 5249
bis432
don't forget dylan.

I'm not sure when Dylan goes around in a pony tail he looks a T**t!

--------------

_jackofdiamonds
I heard a rumour Father Tom may be the bomber????

LOL! Hilarious... but why would he want to kill Susan...

You know an awful lot of men seem to go for Susan in the show... and likewise an awful lot of young women go for Karl...what is it with those two I wonder?

--------------

eldonne
Aah digital spy my old friend :smile: My theories are that the bomber is either darcy, karl or ned...

darcy - hates izzy for obvious reasons so thatd explain the note, but it seems a little extreme to kill a whole planeload just to get her

...wow i am way too in to this!

I hope it is Darcy, He was SO cool! I wish he came back into it full time....

those nighmare images Izzy had with him in were HILARIOUS last time he showed his face in the show!

Bring Back Darcy!
Reply 5250
MrColin
I'm not sure when Dylan goes around in a pony tail he looks a T**t!

nah, he still looks good with the pony tail. but when his hair is down its really good.

--------------

MrColin
You know an awful lot of men seem to go for Susan in the show... and likewise an awful lot of young women go for Karl...what is it with those two I wonder?

they're old. everyone in neighbours either goes for people with wrinkles or really young girls in school. its sick.
Reply 5251
bis432

QUOTE]

Nah i've always thought that Lyn and Susan get loads of men. They've had quite a few blokes lol. x
Dylan in a pony tail with a hat is just...amazing.
it's the sideburns that ruin it when he removes the hat.

But dylans hair normally is amazing too. So is his face. and body. and everything else.
Reply 5253
FireDeuce
Dylan in a pony tail with a hat is just...amazing.
it's the sideburns that ruin it when he removes the hat.

But dylans hair normally is amazing too. So is his face. and body. and everything else.

psh. his body? its ok. mines better.
FireDeuce

Now I'm a guy and straight, but I can still comment on whether I think guys are attractive or not and I feel that Dylan has such an ugly face. To me he seems so unattractive. Could comeone explain to me what people find attractive about his looks? Is it his general demeiner (sp) that people find attractive or would you genuinly like his face if he didn't have the hair and his style and his attititude etc?
Reply 5255
ashley710
Now I'm a guy and straight, but I can still comment on whether I think guys are attractive or not and I feel that Dylan has such an ugly face. To me he seems so unattractive. Could comeone explain to me what people find attractive about his looks? Is it his general demeiner (sp) that people find attractive or would you genuinly like his face if he didn't have the hair and his style and his attititude etc?

nah he is good looking, just look at this.
Reply 5256
ashley710

Hmm, i think you're right. Has anyone seen this old show called "shortcuts" well he was in it when he was younger & yeesh i have to say he is no way near as good looking as he is in neighbours. His attitude is part of the appeal i think.
Reply 5257
its the hair. when he first came in neighbours he looked stupid; he had short stupid hair, he was pale and his arms looked like twiglets. he's sorted all that out now.
Dylan would be attractive if it weren't for the hair and the nasty clothes.
Reply 5259
I had tears in my eyes (yes, again!) when Karl was crying :frown:. I wish he wasn't horrible to Paul though at the beginning.
When Karl was talking to Max at the end and he said when he saw Susan again he realised he loved her as his wife. I was thinking, yes we all could of told you that months ago lol! x

Latest