Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dylan's a minger! He's so ugly and his hair is greasy and urgh urgh urgh. You guys are mad!!

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see Dr K in the episode today....my heart bled for him!

(Sorry to detract the conversation of Dylan!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    did anyone see Dr K in the episode today....my heart bled for him!

(Sorry to detract the conversation of Dylan!)
    Yeah . . . . see my above comment about Dr K.

ReputationRep:
    oooh yeah got emerged with Dylan things!

but now Suze is gonna get married to that piece of rubbish they call ALex.....i know it sounds harsh...but when is he gonna die! he annoys me so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    I had tears in my eyes (yes, again!) when Karl was crying . I wish he wasn't horrible to Paul though at the beginning.
    When Karl was talking to Max at the end and he said when he saw Susan again he realised he loved her as his wife. I was thinking, yes we all could of told you that months ago lol! x
    Wasnt it just so tearfull? I have to admit that I had tears in my eyes aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks to be Karl. He's the one who ditched her for pretty much no reason, I'm glad that they get back together later on but frankly I don't feel that sorry for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateSm)
    Very unsatisfied with how Serena just disappeared. are they leaving an opening for her return when she discovers he can't make it as a popstar and actually had amnesia like Harold?
    I was just thinking today, that one of the bishops will probably come back into the show having suffered from amnesia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Girl Red)
    Dylan's a minger! He's so ugly and his hair is greasy and urgh urgh urgh. You guys are mad!!
    he ain't. as a straight male i think he is good looking. his hair rocks.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Serena and her parents die!. Alex dies during or after the wedding i'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p-)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No sh*t!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    Sucks to be Karl. He's the one who ditched her for pretty much no reason, I'm glad that they get back together later on but frankly I don't feel that sorry for him.
    Where have you heard that? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p-)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someones quick on the uptake.

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt really watching today, anything interesting happen today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley710)
    Now I'm a guy and straight, but I can still comment on whether I think guys are attractive or not and I feel that Dylan has such an ugly face. To me he seems so unattractive. Could comeone explain to me what people find attractive about his looks? Is it his general demeiner (sp) that people find attractive or would you genuinly like his face if he didn't have the hair and his style and his attititude etc?
    Well hair and face have to go together, and if someone has a tragic face but nice hair it doesnt make them hot and vica versa.

Now dylan. he has a gorgeous face. He has lovely eyebrows, very nicely shaped to compliment his eyes but gives him a bit of an edge,

He's also very in proportion. Also he has not a scrap of bodily hair (aka on chest or back and not much on his legs/arms) Whether this is natural or he has the good manners to wax, it makes his more beautiful.

His clothes can be a bit tragic, especially his boxers,but that's wardrobe's fault, not his.

His character in neighbours is awesome too. The whole misunderstood bad guy who turns good thing. Love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i wasnt really watching today, anything interesting happen today?
    Suze was found and Karl admitted when he saw Suze, he saw her as his current wife not his ex and explained that he still loves her!

ReputationRep:
    not to her face tho- to someone else.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how long zeke and rachael are going to be in neighbours? they are embarrassing. worst. acting. ever.

ReputationRep:
    and did u see their fake hug thing in the hospital when they found out it was Suze.....terrible....she should stick to Sleepover Club and so should that Janae!

ReputationRep:
    agreed. although janae should be kept, she is far too hot to get rid of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    does anyone know how long zeke and rachael are going to be in neighbours? they are embarrassing. worst. acting. ever.
    Haha, it doesn't look like they're leaving soon.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyway, Zeke doesn't have any lines after his dad dies (which is sometime after the wedding)...then he goes to Karl & he says for him to draw his thoughts and feelings since he doesn't want to talk.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.