Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I still Don't like Boyd! His character has completly changed and I still don't like him!!! Ah well I'll never understand me!

Who's still missing? I can't keep track!

ReputationRep:
    boyd cant act for toffee. plus, what the heck is up with his ginger hair? its awful. and the funniest thing about him was when he was a 'bodybuilder'. he looked like a 12 year old girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nic_knock)
    I was just thinking today, that one of the bishops will probably come back into the show having suffered from amnesia.
    If only David was to come back it would be great. He was really just one big kid!

'I dont like pudding either'

--------------

(Original post by bis432)
    does anyone know how long zeke and rachael are going to be in neighbours? they are embarrassing. worst. acting. ever.
    Zeke and his little kiss... tut tut..

Rachel was the star of 'the sleepover club' which was a good aussie kids tv show but certainly she has not lived up to expectations. neither has she changed much unlike janae who you could not tell was the same person now.

--------------

agreed. although janae should be kept, she is far too hot to get rid of.
    Janae hot? Have you got any taste?

--------------

boyd cant act for toffee. plus, what the heck is up with his ginger hair? its awful. and the funniest thing about him was when he was a 'bodybuilder'. he looked like a 12 year old girl.
    That body building boyd era was terrible I have to admit. though i think he does bring something to the show. He has certainly changed since when he first came into it with his curtain haircut i seem to remember...

another terrible haircut a neighbours star had incedently....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Janae hot? Have you got any taste?
    i am of course referring to her body. mmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Are they going to do one of those things where Serena and/or Lil come back after a few months/years, because their bodies haven't been found?

ReputationRep:
    we can only hope not.

ReputationRep:
    we can only hope not.
    No we want them back! lets protest!

We want DAVID we want DAVID, we want DAVID banging a tamberine out of time as we go along

--------------

i am of course referring to her body. mmmm.
    Umm none of her is attractive? I suppose she is better looking than her somerset or french cheese sister though...

ReputationRep:

We want DAVID we want DAVID, we want DAVID banging a tamberine out of time as we go along
    david? i'm not gay.

Umm none of her is attractive? I suppose she is better looking than her somerset or french cheese sister though...
    have you seen her in those short skirts and little tops?

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen her face?

And David's
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the one who definitely isn't coming back, seeing as how they find his body.

ReputationRep:

--------------

Sorry mate poor David well dead, as at christmas in Ausse none of those was saved, David Wife Daug. And its on its summer break due back on TEN Monday Jan 30 6.30pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Showsni)
    Have you seen her face?

And David's
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the one who definitely isn't coming back, seeing as how they find his body.
    Janae = UGLY , sorry put she takes after her screen mother...]

non of her is attractive

ReputationRep:
    janae is darn hot. all she needs is a paper bag over here head with eye holes and all is good.

ReputationRep:
    So the new person whatever his name was! what do you think? if he is going to stay in it then neighbours needs a new casting crew. He is terrible...

ReputationRep:
    Janae = UGLY , sorry put she takes after her screen mother...]

non of her is attractive
    She is ****ing fiine, especially for a 16 year old! She's gettin a tad chubby tho since starting neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    She is ****ing fiine, especially for a 16 year old! She's gettin a tad chubby tho since starting neighbours.
    just her face tho, wait untill summer, she'll have bigger boobs, hips and then BANG! you have a sky rival :cool:

ReputationRep:
    sky is fat. if her head was ripped off and put onto janaes body then we are talkin.

on another note: boyd is beginning to annoy me profusely. his acting 'abilities' are just pathetic. its becoming excruciating to watch.

ReputationRep:
    I think Boyd is now a non character with no personality he is doing nothing - he wants to be a doctor... right ok. what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    i think he is possibly the crappiest actor on tv. that "shhhh" bit in todays episode was just embarrassing, he couldn't of made it look more false if he tried.

and his storylines are just so unrealistic. i recall him going horse riding a couple of days after having open brain surgery to remove a tumour. and WHY is his hair now ginger?

ReputationRep:
    A very good question... Why IS he suddenly ginger?? :confused:

And I still think Sky and Boyd should get back together....

ReputationRep:
    sky and boyd? nah. at least dylan and sky can act.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.