Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think Boyd and Janae are suited to each other, they are both equally cringe worthy. Dylan and Sky at least can act and i am not permanently cringing everytime they appear on the screen!

ReputationRep:
    agreed.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but boyds acting improved when he was with sky... i mean its not hard to make it appear like he found her attractive... :love:

ReputationRep:
    his acting has never been of a moderate quality. he just gets worse and more ginger by the day.

ReputationRep:
    I adore Neighbours, but Im slightly disappointed with the plane crash storyline

It just hasnt been dramatic enough, I wanted more screeching and wailing, people swigging vodka from the bottle while listening to Coldplay... :rolleyes:

Hopefully the whole Harold / Paul thing will liven things up when that kicks off. Does anyone know what day they find Davids' body?? I hope they find Lil and Serena's as well, god forbid there's any chance of them coming back in the future a la amnesia Harold :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Does anyone know what day they find Davids' body??
    friday, i think. although i may be getting it confused with when they removed the whale from the thames, its an easy mistake to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    friday, i think. although i may be getting it confused with when they removed the whale from the thames, its an easy mistake to make.
    LOL *chuckle* LOL

--------------

(Original post by ellewoods)
    I adore Neighbours, but Im slightly disappointed with the plane crash storyline

It just hasnt been dramatic enough, I wanted more screeching and wailing, people swigging vodka from the bottle while listening to Coldplay... :rolleyes:

Hopefully the whole Harold / Paul thing will liven things up when that kicks off. Does anyone know what day they find Davids' body?? I hope they find Lil and Serena's as well, god forbid there's any chance of them coming back in the future a la amnesia Harold :eek:
    I missed todays stroyline but after the one dramatic episode the story has jund of disappeared no one seems that worried about it?!?

I think it is wrong to take the mick out of harolds amnesia! old jelly belly is a wonderful tradion in the show! and only harold deserves the right to come back from the dead! ohhh and Madge!

ReputationRep:
    i thought the plane crash was abit unrealistic!! i suppose they don;t have a hollywood budget!!!
    its been abit boring since the crash and seems to drag on abit!!

i do love the programme!! it needs abit more vava voom in it none screamed or anthing lol!!

the bit with dylan standing making a sarnie in the kitchen really freaked me out though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    the bit with dylan standing making a sarnie in the kitchen really freaked me out though!!
    Why? Dont you ever see people in your kitchen making sandwiches? :p:

Marmite ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    Why? Dont you ever see people in your kitchen making sandwiches?

Marmite ofcourse
    yer of course marmite and marmite only

haha not really, bree and janelle were dancing and spinning each other round and at the time that dlyan was on the plane and it crashed she saw him in the kitchen like a ghost sorta thing even though he didn't die i thought it was werid

seen the new squezzy marmite bottles coming out soon, its tragic they are changing it i think!! no more iccle tubs and no more marmite family with the big, meduim and small tubs

ReputationRep:
    :eek: No this isnt right at all, squeezie bottles!!!!

Talk of neighbours, harold has gone rather insane!

ReputationRep:
    yer i know i saw the programme when they made them i was mortified!!

talking of neighbours my dad looks like jelly belly harold even got the wobbly chin like him lol

ReputationRep:
    omg :eek: A whole program! :eek:

Harold look a like aye! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hes king hazza!!!

ReputationRep:
    Here are some juicy storylines comin up!!

At 7mths pregnat, steph will find out that she has cancer!She is given the option of having a abortion, which Max agrees to, but Steph refuses to...therefore causing a marriage split between max and steph! :eek:
    Zeke and Rachel will live with Susan after Alex dies, but older sister Kayla arrives in Neighbours (a *****) fights Susan to try and get custody of Rachel and Zeke :mad:
    Janelle and her husband will get back together...but Janelle and Karl..YES KARL, will end up spending a nite together, but agreed together not to tell anyone! :eek:
    Harold turns evil....and attempts to kill Paul for the plane crash! :eek:

Thats all i could get at the mo!

Naoimh
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    old news.

ReputationRep:
    old news.
    It wasn't all old news actually. Thanks Naoimh. x

ReputationRep:
    old news.
    there was no need for that..

ReputationRep:
    twas not an insult. its all been said i think, plus it should be in spoiler tags.

ReputationRep:
    good lord! janelle and karl! my my my!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.