Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, Serena, David and Lil all die ,don't know if this has already been mentioned..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    twas not an insult. its all been said i think, plus it should be in spoiler tags.
    Not really because this is a spoiler thread . x

--------------

(Original post by chubby)
    good lord! janelle and karl! my my my!!!
    Well she was vying for his attention in her book wasn't she?!! Lol x

ReputationRep:
    Ohh! So it was Paul who planted the bomb?!

Cannot believe Steph and Max Split! What happens to the baby?!

ReputationRep:
    no thats the worst news ever,, max and steph are the best couple noooooo
    and harold going evil whats going on i love harold how can i love him if hes evil
    and Dr K is mine does anyone else find him v. attractive lol i want him to get back with susan

ReputationRep:
    But what about poor Alex..:O

ReputationRep:
    but susan and karl are the ultimate couple. and that episode when karl told max he was still in love with susan and then sausan wanted to get married to alex i just want to hug dr k.. when alex dies lets hope susan sees sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    Dr K is mine does anyone else find him v. attractive lol
    do you suffer from amblyopia or something of the sort?

ReputationRep:
    Dr K is mine does anyone else find him v. attractive lol i want him to get back with susan

Every young girl wants a dishy doctor! half the neighbours cast have fancied him as well!

--------------

(Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
    But what about poor Alex..:O
    No one cares about alex or his kids they are all useless assets in the show! kick them all out!

get susan and doctor K back together bringing in Mal, Libby and Billy then they could update the photo above the fireplace!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Ohh! So it was Paul who planted the bomb?!
    No, it was not Paul. x

ReputationRep:
    I was just looking through the old episode updates on the BBC Neighbours site. They start in July/August 2002.

People have changed so much. Such as Boyd, he looks younger, as does Summer.
    Susan has long hair and Karls is a bit longer.
    Lyn has got shoulder length hair. It suits her actually.

Theres also a character called Penny that I do not remember lol. Strange. She is Sindi's sister as well apparently.

Susans knock on the head happened in 2002 so thats nearly 4 years ago. I don't think she ever recovered her memories has she? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Susans knock on the head happened in 2002 so thats nearly 4 years ago. I don't think she ever recovered her memories has she? X
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    susan slip on spilt milk has to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

off on a tangent here but have any of you guys ever won the prize quiz on the neighbours website?

ReputationRep:
    what is this thing about karl threatening to end boyd's career in medicine before it has even begun? i cant even believe boyd wants to do that, he ain't the brightest spark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    what is this thing about karl threatening to end boyd's career in medicine before it has even begun? i cant even believe boyd wants to do that, he ain't the brightest spark.
    I wonder if it is something to do with Boyd catching AIDS/HIV... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    boyd gets aids? but why would that force karl to threaten him? "if you don't find the cure for HIV, i shall force you somehow to never to become a doctor"?

ReputationRep:
    i dunno..r u allow to work as a doctor if u have AIDS or HIV?

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure. i don't think sexual intercourse with patients is mandatory though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    i dunno..r u allow to work as a doctor if u have AIDS or HIV?
    Not sure, but they have them on ER.

ReputationRep:
    why would boyd get aids?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    why would boyd get aids?!?!?
    Maybe he shared needles when he did HGH (was that what it was called? cant remember)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.