Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    don't think so. and that storyline was so awful. if he took HGH he would at least of had some muscle instead of his girly like body.

ReputationRep:
    boyd does have muscles! i think he has a really nice body! in no way girly

ReputationRep:
    About Boyd's medicine career
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's threatened because he was talking to Janae about her ex Mike because Mikes private medical file fell open and it that Mike is positive. Janae lied to Boyd when she said that she and Mike only kissed, they did more than that.

Then Janae somehow got hold of the key to the doctors office (i think she stole it off Boyd), went there at night, looked through Mike's file & she too saw that he was positive & then she runs out of the place & leaves the door wide open (how stupid!)

Boyd then gets blamed coz Karl had to change the locks because he thought someone broke in. His career's threatened because Karl thinks he didn't lock up & snooped through confedential info.
    But he gets a second chance...

ReputationRep:
    haha i like what you did there lol, harold and david definitely have whale qualities. I am actully loving nieghbours at the moment, especially laughing at the quality acting - mind you i could not do much better myself. The best bit of the week had to be all the survivors in the plane crash up and ready to start working with an odd crutch and sling here and there.... neighbours is funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    boyd does have muscles! i think he has a really nice body! in no way girly
    psh, he is really skinny with no muscle on him. even dylan would of been better in that role. actually, even summer would of been better.

--------------

(Original post by K o k o)
    About Boyd's medicine career
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's threatened because he was talking to Janae about her ex Mike because Mikes private medical file fell open and it that Mike is positive. Janae lied to Boyd when she said that she and Mike only kissed, they did more than that.

Then Janae somehow got hold of the key to the doctors office (i think she stole it off Boyd), went there at night, looked through Mike's file & she too saw that he was positive & then she runs out of the place & leaves the door wide open (how stupid!)

Boyd then gets blamed coz Karl had to change the locks because he thought someone broke in. His career's threatened because Karl thinks he didn't lock up & snooped through confedential info.
    But he gets a second chance...
    so boyd is positive too? why would boyd have a key into the doctors in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    anyone know who planted the bomb yet/

ReputationRep:
    so boyd is positive too? why would boyd have a key into the doctors in the first place?
    Well, Karl gave him a job at the doctors office...just filing & stuff.
    Boyd isn't positive as of yet, he's gonna be tested shortly.
    Janae's been tested but the results are yet to come, hopefully tomorrow's ep in Aus.

ReputationRep:
    well let us know what happens. and yeah, who planted that bomb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)

No one cares about alex or his kids they are all useless assets in the show! kick them all out!

!
    :eek: , hey I care about Alex and I think his kids are great!

ReputationRep:
    are you insane? that zeek kid needs shooting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    are you insane? that zeek kid needs shooting.
    i agree he is a bit on the spoofy side.

ReputationRep:
    Hes great

ReputationRep:
    They are terrible actors, i mean neighbours has below average actors anyway thats why i watch it! But alex and his kids are worse than random strangers picked up outside the studio! :p:

ReputationRep:
    dylan, karl, and a few others are good actors in my opinion. zeek, boyd, rachael, ned etc just need to be killed.

ReputationRep:
    yeh everyone ^ minus Zeek

ReputationRep:
    i was doing a random search on the internet the other day and i seen a picture of susan n karl with the kids when they first came on neighbours ..... wo what a change...has it been that long?

ReputationRep:
    Rumours are circulating that Izzy will be responsible for the death of a major character this year - and will then culminate in a series of events leading to her departure at the end of the year.

ReputationRep:
    isn't that what makes neighbours, the awful acting!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    isn't that what makes neighbours, the awful acting!!!
    i suppose that is the topping on the cake

ReputationRep:
    one of the only times i remember neighbours acting being BRILLIANT was when madge died.

harold and tad [oh i miss tad] made me cry. a lot.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.