Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i have forgotten catlin for some reason? but anne mmmmmmmmmmm
    yeh they were wilkinsons and there mum ruth wilkinson who later became ruth martin. i hated lances gf ive forgotten her on screen name but seem to remember her real name jacinta stapleton

screen name was amy

she was fit but had an annoying whiney voice

Catlin was like Anne's best friend, when they used to go swimming

mmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    screen name was amy

she was fit but had an annoying whiney voice

Catlin was like Anne's best friend, when they used to go swimming

mmmmmmmm
    oh yeh amy, her face was nice but i didnt like her body.
    i still dont remember catlin, but i do remember anne swimming with that blue swimsuit mmmmmmmmm, i have a dirty memory! was catlin better looking than anne?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    oh yeh amy, her face was nice but i didnt like her body.
    i still dont remember catlin, but i do remember anne swimming with that blue swimsuit mmmmmmmmm, i have a dirty memory! was catlin better looking than anne?
    i remember getting into arguments about this before

i thought that Catlin was better but opinions on this are generally 50/50

in fact i'm trying to think of the hottest neighbours girls i remember

Tahnee
    Catlin
    Anne
    Skye
    Flick

keep adding more....

ReputationRep:
    i remember getting into arguments about this before

i thought that Catlin was better but opinions on this are generally 50/50

Tahnee
    Catlin
    Anne
    Skye
    Flick

keep adding more....
    i should remember the fit girls but i dont seem to remember tahnee catlin names are familiar. carmella is hot too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i should remember the fit girls but i dont seem to remember tahnee catlin names are familiar. carmella is hot too

how could i forget carmella - fit as....

Tahnee was/is taj's sister, i think she was kind of bullying nina at 1st

ReputationRep:

how could i forget carmella - fit as....

Tahnee was/is taj's sister, i think she was kind of bullying nina at 1st
    oh yeh mmm mmmmmmmm

there has been so many fit girls dione had big ears but also had big.....

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh and sarah mmmmmmm karl kennedy the luck git first sarah and now izzy, it would never happen in real life though.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    oh yeh and sarah mmmmmmm karl kennedy the luck git first sarah and now izzy, it would never happen in real life though.....

yeah thats what i've been saying

lucky Karl

ReputationRep:
    every1 prob knows this but do u know neighbours is made from the work erinsborough

i used to think it was a anagram but just realised it isnt

ReputationRep:
    Karl and Izzy have moved in together... Libby doesnt want Izzy to be around Ben but when she went to Karls to drop him off for babysitting Izzy was there. I felt so sorry for Libby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Karl and Izzy have moved in together... Libby doesnt want Izzy to be around Ben but when she went to Karls to drop him off for babysitting Izzy was there. I felt so sorry for Libby.
    i feel sorry for ben!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you should see poor Lib, shes walked into the house thinking it was just her dad and there was Izzy in his business shirt. And Karl was on Izzy's side, I was almost crying for Lib. She had tears in her eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    yeah, you should see poor Lib, shes walked into the house thinking it was just her dad and there was Izzy in his business shirt. And Karl was on Izzy's side, I was almost crying for Lib. She had tears in her eyes.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i felt sorry for karl because libby didnt wanna talk to him on the phone (uk episodes), but he has just lost his sympathy from me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    every1 prob knows this but do u know neighbours is made from the work erinsborough
    Ooh, never realised this, interesting!

ReputationRep:

Tahnee
    Catlin
    Anne
    Skye
    Flick
    I think it has to be:

Anne
    Amy
    Tahnee
    Edwina

Others worthy of mention:

Caitlin
    Sarah
    Charlene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    I read that the song isn't actually played that often.

My favourite music on Neighbours is the slow acoustic guitar piece that is played when something serious happens. It ends with a strum.

I haven't heard that "If I had you" song for a while either.

ReputationRep:
    Call me stupid or whatever ... But how the bloody hell has Izzy convinced him that she is having their baby, what i gather from reading posts on this thread, if it is based around the elevator episode, which has just aired in UK. This is as the lift broke, they striped off, then started kissing. But as soon as they started kissing, the power came back on. So, Karl supposingly being a doctor, should pretty much know how babies are made, shouldnt he?? and babies are definately not made from kissing!!!! Im confused someone sort this problem out for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    Call me stupid or whatever ... But how the bloody hell has Izzy convinced him that she is having their baby, what i gather from reading posts on this thread, if it is based around the elevator episode, which has just aired in UK. This is as the lift broke, they striped off, then started kissing. But as soon as they started kissing, the power came back on. So, Karl supposingly being a doctor, should pretty much know how babies are made, shouldnt he?? and babies are definately not made from kissing!!!! Im confused someone sort this problem out for me!!!
    They do make babies the normal way in a future episode, however, this is after she and Gus have done it, and before Karl knows she is pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    Dum de dum dum...

The baby's father is Gus, Karl just found out she is pregnant, Izzy is going to pass it off as Karls. God its painful to watch... but extremely funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    They do make babies the normal way in a future episode, however, this is after she and Gus have done it, and before Karl knows she is pregnant.
    Thanks. It makes sense now. I thought it was based solely around the elevator episode.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.