Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    poor joe. maybe he can persuade lynn to sort her hair out if they get married.
    :laugh:
    You speak ALOT of sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    He takes on a "dangerous new life" apparently

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lynn proposes to Joe as well
    Fighting Lepricorns and Binge drinking O'neils Old Style?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, and susan's is pretty awful too. are they going for the female hedgehog look or something?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, and susan's is pretty awful too. are they going for the female hedgehog look or something?
    I recently re cosidered Susans...that long brown below sholder length straight bland hair was just as bad!

So what should she do?

ReputationRep:
    bald?

ReputationRep:
    bald?
    well she could not really have any problems with styling her hair then!

ReputationRep:
    People, Have you seen the new Sheelias Wheels Adverts where at the end the introducing guy strips into the female costume.

I may be imaging this but i am pretty sure one of the dudes in the crowd they keep flashing to with a cowboy hat on is no other than 'JOE SCULLEY'

anyone else noticed it??

ReputationRep:
    psh, nah. homer simpson gets away with it. how about a mohawk instead?

ReputationRep:
    Ye i saw that advert too! Deff Joe Scully! Unlucky really-he used to have a part in Australia's biggest soap and is now starring as an extra in a car insuranse company!! ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~The Good Girl~)
    Ye i saw that advert too! Deff Joe Scully! Unlucky really-he used to have a part in Australia's biggest soap and is now starring as an extra in a car insuranse company!! ha
    Great so it definatly is not only me!

ReputationRep:
    he must be desperate. mind you, i'd rather have a minor role in a crappy advert than work with the likes of boyd hoyland and zeek.

ReputationRep:
    Haha todays episode with the 'love doctor'!! Also when Karl went into Scarlet Bar and says to Max 'Am I da man?!'. Lol it cracked me up! x

ReputationRep:
    i missed todays episode, regretably. well actually it was yesterdays now. i fell asleep! what did i miss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I may be imaging this but i am pretty sure one of the dudes in the crowd they keep flashing to with a cowboy hat on is no other than 'JOE SCULLEY'
    Haha really?! Several months ago he was fired from Neighbours because of some scandal, maybe drugs or something...i forget. Or i might be totally wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    He sucked anyway.
    So then lynn went out with replacement joe.
    Funny funny.

ReputationRep:
    If my bf rose from the dead, I'd be a bit happier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    If my bf rose from the dead, I'd be a bit happier
    sammme!

ReputationRep:
    dylan should have stayed dead. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    dylan should have stayed dead. :mad:
    Take that back.

ReputationRep:
    dylan kicks ass. he's probably the best actor in the show and his hair is awesome.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.