The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pixiepeep
I know who it was... I read the Aussie version of a thread just like this :p:

It's quite predictable really.

ooh ooh do tell..... :wink:
bis432
susan kennedy certainly isn't on my 'to-do' list.
she's certainly on mine. :love:
Reply 5462
that's just not right.
Reply 5463
stustanley
so when are we going to be seing serena and liljana walk back in, their bodies havent been found yet have they?

on a related note, when are we going to see Dee walking back in, heer body wasnt found either (in the car shooting off the cliff after her wedding to toadie)

stu

Apparently there may be some storyline going on with Dee which we will see later this year, which also relates to Sindi as well, as well as Toadie obviously.

However, Madeline West, who plays Dee, isn't returning, so I don't quite know how it would work, if it does happen.

As for Serena and Lil returning, I wouldn't rule it out - the actress who played Lil is in a long-term relationship with the guy who plays Kim Timmins in real life, so there is a reason for her to return anyway.
Reply 5464
theaman
Apparently there may be some storyline going on with Dee which we will see later this year, which also relates to Sindi as well, as well as Toadie obviously.

However, Madeline West, who plays Dee, isn't returning, so I don't quite know how it would work, if it does happen.

As for Serena and Lil returning, I wouldn't rule it out - the actress who played Lil is in a long-term relationship with the guy who plays Kim Timmins in real life, so there is a reason for her to return anyway.

i never knew that. wow.
theaman

Interesting.

You are on my rep list theaman :smile:

And if you can tell me the identity of the bomber, there will be more on the way..... :wink:
Is it true Susan Smith/Kennedy is a lesbian in real life?
:eek: nooooooo
No. That isn't true. Nor does she have any tattoos.

By the way... Did anybody notice the 'in-joke' in Friday's episode of Neighbours when Karl was talking to Max about tattoos and he joked that his next wife would probably have tattoos on her upper arm... just like it was rumoured Jackie Woodborne did!
Oh God...I just read the Oz updates on the neighbours site....what happens with Max and Steph?!?!?!
Reply 5470
saywhatnow
Is it true Susan Smith/Kennedy is a lesbian in real life?

no.

shes a transsexual.
Reply 5471
saywhatnow
Oh God...I just read the Oz updates on the neighbours site....what happens with Max and Steph?!?!?!

steph is supposed to get cancer sometime soon, and refuses to undergo treatment in order to protect her baby.
doesn't Max then have her go ahead with the treatment anyway and she has to have an abortion/loses the baby. then she freaks out and leaves him?

i vaguely remember hearing something along those lines.... :confused:
yeah i saw up till then in oz, she does refuse the treatment but max stands by her...damnit i left at such a crucial time...
yeah.. but now you've got exclusive spoilers - which will make you very popular in the Neighbours society... :biggrin:
Reply 5475
yep. i just want to know who planted that bomb! all i know is that it's a male who is already known to Ramsey Street residents and viewers.
Reply 5476
ellewoods
Interesting.

You are on my rep list theaman :smile:

And if you can tell me the identity of the bomber, there will be more on the way..... :wink:

rep me please no one ever reps me well, i feel hurt and alone, in need of being nursed by doctor k...

maybe harold is the bomber afterall kalr was meant to be on the plane and harold did then try to make him overdose on garlic
Reply 5477
Here's another spoiler for you...

Spoiler

Although I hear Paul then has a change in heart.....
at the moment we have 12 member to the Neighbours but we still need more any takers

Latest