It's quite predictable really.
ooh ooh do tell.....
Mandy.Massey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bis432)
susan kennedy certainly isn't on my 'to-do' list.
she's certainly on mine. :love:
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's just not right.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by stustanley)
so when are we going to be seing serena and liljana walk back in, their bodies havent been found yet have they?

on a related note, when are we going to see Dee walking back in, heer body wasnt found either (in the car shooting off the cliff after her wedding to toadie)

stu
Apparently there may be some storyline going on with Dee which we will see later this year, which also relates to Sindi as well, as well as Toadie obviously.

However, Madeline West, who plays Dee, isn't returning, so I don't quite know how it would work, if it does happen.

As for Serena and Lil returning, I wouldn't rule it out - the actress who played Lil is in a long-term relationship with the guy who plays Kim Timmins in real life, so there is a reason for her to return anyway.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Apparently there may be some storyline going on with Dee which we will see later this year, which also relates to Sindi as well, as well as Toadie obviously.

However, Madeline West, who plays Dee, isn't returning, so I don't quite know how it would work, if it does happen.

As for Serena and Lil returning, I wouldn't rule it out - the actress who played Lil is in a long-term relationship with the guy who plays Kim Timmins in real life, so there is a reason for her to return anyway.
i never knew that. wow.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)

Interesting.

You are on my rep list theaman

And if you can tell me the identity of the bomber, there will be more on the way.....
saywhatnow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it true Susan Smith/Kennedy is a lesbian in real life?
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: nooooooo
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No. That isn't true. Nor does she have any tattoos.

By the way... Did anybody notice the 'in-joke' in Friday's episode of Neighbours when Karl was talking to Max about tattoos and he joked that his next wife would probably have tattoos on her upper arm... just like it was rumoured Jackie Woodborne did!
saywhatnow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh God...I just read the Oz updates on the neighbours site....what happens with Max and Steph?!?!?!
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saywhatnow)
Is it true Susan Smith/Kennedy is a lesbian in real life?
no.

shes a transsexual.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saywhatnow)
Oh God...I just read the Oz updates on the neighbours site....what happens with Max and Steph?!?!?!
steph is supposed to get cancer sometime soon, and refuses to undergo treatment in order to protect her baby.
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
doesn't Max then have her go ahead with the treatment anyway and she has to have an abortion/loses the baby. then she freaks out and leaves him?

i vaguely remember hearing something along those lines.... :confused:
saywhatnow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah i saw up till then in oz, she does refuse the treatment but max stands by her...damnit i left at such a crucial time...
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah.. but now you've got exclusive spoilers - which will make you very popular in the Neighbours society...
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep. i just want to know who planted that bomb! all i know is that it's a male who is already known to Ramsey Street residents and viewers.
jen1987
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ellewoods)
Interesting.

You are on my rep list theaman

And if you can tell me the identity of the bomber, there will be more on the way.....
rep me please no one ever reps me well, i feel hurt and alone, in need of being nursed by doctor k...

maybe harold is the bomber afterall kalr was meant to be on the plane and harold did then try to make him overdose on garlic
K o k o
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Here's another spoiler for you...

Spoiler:
Show
I'm not sure if you know already but Harold attempts to kill Paul by strangling him and then Paul gets all paranoid, he even jumps when someone knocks at the door & he can't bare to step into the outside world.

Harold runs away to Tasmania for a while.

Paul also gets a security system installed (yes, he's that freaked) and one day he decides to turn it off while he has dinner with Izzy & Elle & someone (Lou) throws a big rock through his window with a little note to try and throw them off course coz alot of people are suspecting that Harold is the one that tried to kill Paul & Lou thinks he's doing Harold a favour.

In todays ep, Harold came back from Tas & confessed to Paul. Paul decides not to press charges surprisingly!
saywhatnow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Although I hear Paul then has a change in heart.....
the sand man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
at the moment we have 12 member to the Neighbours but we still need more any takers
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (177)
46.34%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.66%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.73%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.71%

Watched Threads