Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    That was all good fun today wasn't it. Now they just need to lock up Janelle and Bree and Kim. And maybe Alex Kinskey, Zeke and Ned too.
    zeke and ned definitely.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't find Ned convincing as a character... Elle is blantently coming onto him and he's acting blind to it? :confused: Sure - Izzy is hot and he likes her, but no way would I turn Elle down! And yes, the hairstyle IS wrong. Very wrong!

ReputationRep:
    elle is dirty. i would do the same as ned.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually, Ned & Elle do get together.
    They were actually planning to move to Tasmania but then Ned is hesitant as he still has feelings for Izzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Well actually, Ned & Elle do get together.
    They were actually planning to move to Tasmania but then Ned is hesitant as he still has feelings for Izzy.
    really i know about getting together but not about going to taz

ReputationRep:
    we have 26 member in the socs at the moment if you want to be a member of the Neighbours socs go to the socs page http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php and go to page 2 and find the NEIGHBOURS socs nad click the Join this soc link and follow the instushions thanks

ReputationRep:
    awww this epidsode is so good!

ReputationRep:
    I cried again!! Must be hormones Great episode

ReputationRep:
    the episode was ruined by boyd's terrible acting. he's just so false. and ginger.

ReputationRep:
    More spoilers if anyones got any please

Me and my housemate almost cried at todays episode..were such girls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa85)
    Hello,

I dont know if this has already been mentioned, sorry if I'm repeating.

Can Ned read and write? i was wandering cause he didnt write anything on the card that was with the flowers he sent to Elle, and Elle has 2 read his reading parts for the show out to him when he reherses!

thanx

Lisa
    I think he can read, just not very well.

ReputationRep:
    his reading ability obviously reflect his acting abilities too.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry sparky and kitennffc - I cried too!

ReputationRep:
    i almost cried too. this was only from embarrassment from the horrific acting levels though.

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Sky really should get back together..

Why did they break up again? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    because one was gay, or not and arguements and he was a macho man and then i cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    They made such a nice couple. Despite the unusual ginger/blonde haircolouring issue. :p:

ReputationRep:
    they were awful. boyd and janae are both terrible actors and have ginger hair, they deserve each other. dylan and sky are so much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Boyd and Sky really should get back together..

Why did they break up again? :confused:

Was it not that Sky found out about Serena and Boyd getting jiggy with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    they were awful. boyd and janae are both terrible actors and have ginger hair, they deserve each other. dylan and sky are so much better.
    Is all this ****ging of of gingers because there is another thread on gingers in Eastenders? or just a pet hate of yours?

If it is a pet hate...good for you!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.