Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i don't watch eastenders, its even more depressing than neighbours. i just hate boyd and his ginger hair and weak body.

ReputationRep:
    Stop going on about the acting!

ReputationRep:
    Well it is pretty terrible at times..

but it all adds to the comedy and the sheer genius that is neighbours!

and at the same time it is a soap where the whole area has not bedded each other, they do not fight and argue in public on the street each week, and it is family viewing....

it wonderful! the bad acting in some cases (Alex, Zeke, Rachel, Janae, Lyn, summer to name a few) adds to the charm...

ReputationRep:
    hmm true.

ReputationRep:
    Following on from earlier rumours about Izzy killing a character, the latest rumours are circulating that Izzy will run over and kill Connor after he finds out she has a link to the plane crash and who caused it.

These rumours seem to have quite a bit of truth in them, seeing as Connor is leaving, and these scenes are being filmed now, tying in with his departure.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, never go onto the neighbours australia site..! Spoilers Ahoy.. and there mean! Why cant they just leave everyone happy..Pah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Following on from earlier rumours about Izzy killing a character, the latest rumours are circulating that Izzy will run over and kill Connor after he finds out she has a link to the plane crash and who caused it.

These rumours seem to have quite a bit of truth in them, seeing as Connor is leaving, and these scenes are being filmed now, tying in with his departure.
    that would be wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    Awwh Kill off connor? So unfair.

ReputationRep:
    he's getting boring, why keep him?

ReputationRep:
    Because hes hansome..?

I cant believe all this harold stuff.. he wouldnt hurt a fly.. and max andf steph.. Why! Why Just leave them happy family. Damn you.

ReputationRep:
    connor? handsome? :hmmm: i think not.

and yeah, that's neighbours for you. no family can live happily.

ReputationRep:
    Conner is great...

How would the community cope without the man who invented the one the only must originally named beer ever "O'Neils Old Style"

He has provided us with much amusment and am sure he will continue...

I hope when he dies they have lepricorns come and carry him off that would be funny! or it make Carmela come back again....

secondly what will happen to the house of trouser?... conner leaves....stuart is leaving... toadie is supposedly leaving at the end of his contract...

leaving us with Ned 'lucky us'

ReputationRep:
    good god, i hope not. i didn't know the toad or stu were leaving. erinsborough will turn into a crime zone. the only police officer and lawyer in the whole town will have left!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    good god, i hope not. i didn't know the toad or stu were leaving. erinsborough will turn into a crime zone. the only police officer and lawyer in the whole town will have left!
    perhaps boyd, stinga and dylan could move in?

ReputationRep:
    nah, we don't want the place infested with gingerness.

ReputationRep:
    Connor is an idiot anyway.

ReputationRep:
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    tell us. we like rumours.
    Darcy, which Izzy has already mentioned. I can't really understand it myself though - why would he want to kill Susan? Wasn't she the only one who stood by him?

Did anyone else cry on friday at the memorial? I was in tears from halfway in - Sky's speech did it for me! I'm just a soppy old sod aren't i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    Darcy, which Izzy has already mentioned. I can't really understand it myself though - why would he want to kill Susan? Wasn't she the only one who stood by him?

Did anyone else cry on friday at the memorial? I was in tears from halfway in - Sky's speech did it for me! I'm just a soppy old sod aren't i?
    Susan wasn't meant to be on the plane!
    She got offered the ticket right at the last minute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)

are you sure about that? it would seem a little too obvious. karl was supposed to be on the plane though, why would he want to kill karl when the whole point of doing it was to get karl and susan together?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.