Neighbours *Spoilers*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Bis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i don't watch eastenders, its even more depressing than neighbours. i just hate boyd and his ginger hair and weak body.
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stop going on about the acting!
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well it is pretty terrible at times..

but it all adds to the comedy and the sheer genius that is neighbours!

and at the same time it is a soap where the whole area has not bedded each other, they do not fight and argue in public on the street each week, and it is family viewing....

it wonderful! the bad acting in some cases (Alex, Zeke, Rachel, Janae, Lyn, summer to name a few) adds to the charm...
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmm true.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Following on from earlier rumours about Izzy killing a character, the latest rumours are circulating that Izzy will run over and kill Connor after he finds out she has a link to the plane crash and who caused it.

These rumours seem to have quite a bit of truth in them, seeing as Connor is leaving, and these scenes are being filmed now, tying in with his departure.
Hanzing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh my god, never go onto the neighbours australia site..! Spoilers Ahoy.. and there mean! Why cant they just leave everyone happy..Pah.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Following on from earlier rumours about Izzy killing a character, the latest rumours are circulating that Izzy will run over and kill Connor after he finds out she has a link to the plane crash and who caused it.

These rumours seem to have quite a bit of truth in them, seeing as Connor is leaving, and these scenes are being filmed now, tying in with his departure.
that would be wonderful.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awwh Kill off connor? So unfair.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he's getting boring, why keep him?
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Because hes hansome..?

I cant believe all this harold stuff.. he wouldnt hurt a fly.. and max andf steph.. Why! Why Just leave them happy family. Damn you.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
connor? handsome? :hmmm: i think not.

and yeah, that's neighbours for you. no family can live happily.
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Conner is great...

How would the community cope without the man who invented the one the only must originally named beer ever "O'Neils Old Style"

He has provided us with much amusment and am sure he will continue...

I hope when he dies they have lepricorns come and carry him off that would be funny! or it make Carmela come back again....

secondly what will happen to the house of trouser?... conner leaves....stuart is leaving... toadie is supposedly leaving at the end of his contract...

leaving us with Ned 'lucky us'
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good god, i hope not. i didn't know the toad or stu were leaving. erinsborough will turn into a crime zone. the only police officer and lawyer in the whole town will have left!
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bis432)
good god, i hope not. i didn't know the toad or stu were leaving. erinsborough will turn into a crime zone. the only police officer and lawyer in the whole town will have left!
perhaps boyd, stinga and dylan could move in?
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah, we don't want the place infested with gingerness.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Connor is an idiot anyway.
jen1987
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
agreed
pixiepeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bis432)
tell us. we like rumours.
Darcy, which Izzy has already mentioned. I can't really understand it myself though - why would he want to kill Susan? Wasn't she the only one who stood by him?

Did anyone else cry on friday at the memorial? I was in tears from halfway in - Sky's speech did it for me! I'm just a soppy old sod aren't i?
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pixiepeep)
Darcy, which Izzy has already mentioned. I can't really understand it myself though - why would he want to kill Susan? Wasn't she the only one who stood by him?

Did anyone else cry on friday at the memorial? I was in tears from halfway in - Sky's speech did it for me! I'm just a soppy old sod aren't i?
Susan wasn't meant to be on the plane!
She got offered the ticket right at the last minute
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pixiepeep)

are you sure about that? it would seem a little too obvious. karl was supposed to be on the plane though, why would he want to kill karl when the whole point of doing it was to get karl and susan together?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.05%
Confident (55)
13.41%
Indifferent (58)
14.15%
Unsure (104)
25.37%
Worried (160)
39.02%

Watched Threads