Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Susan wasn't targeted by the same person as Izzy after the crash, Susan got those phone calls from that Kid not the bomber so It could still be Darcy!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i think darcy would be far too obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but didnt susan get a letter..?

Yeah susan and alex only got on the plane because karl gave them him tickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Yeah but didnt susan get a letter..?

Yeah susan and alex only got on the plane because karl gave them him tickets.
    No she got threatening phone calls which we then found out was that ginger kid.

ReputationRep:
    Darcy wouldn't try to kill Karl either... he only hurt Karl and Susan when he was desperate.. wasn't Dee held hostage? And blowing up a plane full of people and sending anthrax letters isn't his style at all. He'd play mindgames with his intended target. Darcy isn't a killer.

I reckon it must either be Gus in a ridiculous 'back from the dead' storyline or Paul Robinson himself.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it's Gus now.
    Itd fit the bill

ReputationRep:
    i always thought it would be gus, but his body was confirmed i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Conner is great...

How would the community cope without the man who invented the one the only must originally named beer ever "O'Neils Old Style"

He has provided us with much amusment and am sure he will continue...

I hope when he dies they have lepricorns come and carry him off that would be funny! or it make Carmela come back again....

secondly what will happen to the house of trouser?... conner leaves....stuart is leaving... toadie is supposedly leaving at the end of his contract...

leaving us with Ned 'lucky us'
    Wouldn't rule out Lance returning - but only if they can convince Ryan Moloney (Toadie) to extend his contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    Darcy, which Izzy has already mentioned. I can't really understand it myself though - why would he want to kill Susan? Wasn't she the only one who stood by him?

Did anyone else cry on friday at the memorial? I was in tears from halfway in - Sky's speech did it for me! I'm just a soppy old sod aren't i?
    Darcy got on with Paul though - it was just Izzy he wanted to hurt.

My prime suspect remains Gus - there was no 'real' confirmation of the body in the pub being his - they just 'said' it was Gus, and just left it at that as far as I recall.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people seem to think it's gus, but apparently...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Susan and Sky identify the bomber?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's Darcy. I mean, he's never exactly been of sound mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_the_world)
    I think it's Darcy. I mean, he's never exactly been of sound mind.
    if it means darcy back in the show! then i sure hope it was him!

ReputationRep:
    i'm telling you all, it was zeke!

ReputationRep:
    Darcy is not a killer!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, darcy is no killer, he's a gorilla. anyone remember that kids show on bbc tv years ago called something like 'stig of the dump'? i swear that was darcy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenage-monkey)
    A lot of people seem to think it's gus, but apparently...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Susan and Sky identify the bomber?
    Yeah I said that earlier - but I'm not sure if this is a clue as such or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Susan wasn't targeted by the same person as Izzy after the crash, Susan got those phone calls from that Kid not the bomber so It could still be Darcy!!! :eek:
    what i could not understand was the fact that that ginger dude that wanted a date with Rachel was considered a school hotty?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I know!

And how old is Rachel meant to be then? I know they are all in the same class anyway... but I always assumed she was about 15? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i think they meant hottie in a totally different context here, his face and hair look like it had just been on fire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    i think they meant hottie in a totally different context here, his face and hair look like it had just been on fire.
    <Chuckle>

was he that tanned in the face he was looking like Robert Kilroy Silk?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.