Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    nah, he looked more like a satsuma to me.

(Original post by serious narb)
    in the later episodes we discover that sindie is married to rocco :cool:

and yeah the karl and Susan story is good, feel sorry for susan though........

predictable alex will die they will get bk together. thats where its crap-too obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loobylou1987)
    predictable alex will die they will get bk together. thats where its crap-too obvious.
    They need to get back together anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel and Jake is Like Billie Piper and Chris Evans! It's cringe worthy! but then again so was Zeke's hair style!

ReputationRep:
    zeke was just an embarrassment in today's episode. his hair, his acting, his everything! get him off neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    He really Creeps me out!

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was a great episode. smile.gif

I was shouting at the screen when Harold saw Connor, I was like OMG! lol. And I thought Harold was extremely generous to give him food and then offer him money as well. Very good of him, I hope Connor comes back to Erinsborough soon though as this whole business with him running away is ridiculous.

I thought Jenny was a complete idiot today. Her warped sense of humour didn't amuse me at all, but it was funny when the residents were taking the piss out of her in TGS. I hope she isn't around for long, as I just don't like her. And omg, what did Zeke's hair look like today?! He looked like a complete idiot! But I'm looking forward to seeing how long he can keep quiet about his sister seeing Jake!

I also thought Sky was amazing today, as usual. She is beautiful and a really great actress and the face on Joe/Lyn/Steph etc was great when Sky was saying her piece at the end. smile.gif

Really enjoyed today. 9/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Rachel and Jake is Like Billie Piper and Chris Evans! It's cringe worthy! but then again so was Zeke's hair style!
    umm and interesting comparison...both guys are ginger...both girls cant act.....

ReputationRep:
    god yeah, maybe they are brothers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    i think they meant hottie in a totally different context here, his face and hair look like it had just been on fire.
    i know, why does she like him? he is so ugly!! their whole family is such a joke tho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, they are ruining neighbours. why couldn't it of been zeke and rachael on that plane?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    i know, why does she like him? he is so ugly!! their whole family is such a joke tho :rolleyes:
    I feel my original point of him considered being a hottie is therefore throughly confirmed...

ReputationRep:
    yeah, they are ruining neighbours. why couldn't it of been zeke and rachael on that plane?!
    I missed it again today...Grrrr....but what a throughly good idea? I think we should think of ways to write that family out of the programme and send it off to the script writers!

perhaps they could all fall down the drain into the sewer system and get sucked away!?!?

ReputationRep:
    maybe bree should eat zeke? and then rachael catches gingeritus and deteriorates into a ginger corpse? gosh, i should be head script writer for neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    maybe bree should eat zeke? and then rachael catches gingeritus and deteriorates into a ginger corpse? gosh, i should be head script writer for neighbours.
    Ok neighbours is family viewing so that might be a challenge

Then again because of budgeting we could see zeke with Bree cut to rachel and then back to bree who is just washing the last of zeke down with a glass of water.

with rachels gingeritus she could find one hair and then be so scared she runs away! and never comes back and to cover her storyline write a goodbye letter and sends it to Bree who reads it and then eats that as well

ReputationRep:
    precisely. neighbours would be reborn then.

ReputationRep:
    gosh, i should be head script writer for neighbours.
    You so should be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    umm and interesting comparison...both guys are ginger...both girls cant act.....
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    grr boyd.

ReputationRep:
    I think The Kinski's are really good. They add something a little be different. But their older sister has little to be desired for.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.