Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Janae today, I was like this :puke: :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenage-monkey)
    I think The Kinski's are really good. They add something a little be different. But their older sister has little to be desired for.
    Was she in it yesterday? (I can't see Mondays).

ReputationRep:
    Joe Mangel Rocks! saying that all the Mangels Rock!! I really Don't like Boyd and Janae Together they are totally bland!

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad we all agree that boyd and janae are awful and should be liquidated. i don't get boyd though, one moment he was this bad boy dumbass and next he is going to med school? and what about when he had brain surgery? two days later he was horse riding!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Boyd and Janae today, I was like this :puke: :rolleyes: .
    ditto!!!

ReputationRep:
    we need more members to join the soc http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=91
    are u a mamber of the most popular soc around at the momnet i am are u

ReputationRep:
    Todays edisode?

Has janae turned into a total s**t her line are sleevy and rubbish and he acting is gettin worse

Also although I like him as a character how lame was it the way Stingray swiped all the officers paper off his table onto the floor.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think todays episode was a bit saucy for 5:35?! Janae was begging for it!

ReputationRep:
    agreed, but janae is always begging for it. neighbours is going turn into the australian eastenders at this rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    agreed, but janae is always begging for it. neighbours is going turn into the australian eastenders at this rate.
    as all saints sang

'never ever, ever' will neighbours become like that common peice of trash tv called easteneders!

ReputationRep:
    twas a slight exaggeration. if neighbours became remotely as depressing as eastenders i would personally fly over to australia and bomb ramsey street.

ReputationRep:
    twas a slight exaggeration. if neighbours became remotely as depressing as eastenders i would personally fly over to australia and bomb ramsey street.
    How would you bomb Ramsey Street when it is only a fictional street?

ReputationRep:
    ramsay street is not a fictional street, its real.

ReputationRep:
    Pinoak court is the real name happy searching...

all this talk of the street has made me think of the street name changing storyline when Harold was witty and replaced the new sign what was the street renamed who remembers?

Ezekiel "Zeke" Kinski = Zeke the freak full neighbours name!

and also we are getting another Kinski in the family,,,,

ReputationRep:
    WHAT?! i hope you are kidding me. zeke and rachael are enough to watch. i think i'd rather wash my eyes out in bleach than endure a third moronic kinski kid.

ReputationRep:
    WHAT?! i hope you are kidding me. zeke and rachael are enough to watch. i think i'd rather wash my eyes out in bleach than endure a third moronic kinski kid.
    No the run away 16 year old missing daughter suddenly arrives....lucky us

ReputationRep:
    good lord. whats she like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    No the run away 16 year old missing daughter suddenly arrives....lucky us
    Are you talking about Katchia? Yeah, she's sort of annoying.
    She hates Susan & really wants to be the prime carer for Rachael & Zeke. After a while she takes off (but not for long) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    (but not for long)

ReputationRep:
    I hate offending people's looks, but Katya really has an awful nose.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.