Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hubba hubba today Mr Bodie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)

and also we are getting another Kinski in the family,,,,
    :eek::confused: another!!!????

ReputationRep:
    haha dylan looked awesome today. i should of kept my hair long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    haha dylan looked awesome today. i should of kept my hair long!
    I could have sexxed up my tv.
    I ****ing hate that red checked shirt though. So glad now he has a tight fitting prison uniform.

ReputationRep:
    his checked shirt was pretty cool too. he should stick to his usual tank tops though, his body is ok (still needs some work).

ReputationRep:
    Is this the last we will ever see of Joe Mangel? Has he done a runner, or is he really doing what he has said he has gone away for? I felt sorry for Stinger today, but he only has himself to blame for whatever happens to him.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait for Paul to go and find Roo. Should be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait for Paul to go and find Roo. Should be good.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't wait for stu to get them out of jail

ReputationRep:
    A bit of a risky move for Joe Mangel.... didn't Lynn decide to leave her last husband because he had to go help out some family members on a farm in the country??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    A bit of a risky move for Joe Mangel.... didn't Lynn decide to leave her last husband because he had to go help out some family members on a farm in the country??
    Wooo recyling the scripts! didn't even change the names this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Wooo recyling the scripts! didn't even change the names this time.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    hes out of contract now apparently (joe i mean), i dont think hes coming back; i wouldnt be surprised though if lyn ultimately left to be with him at some point in the future...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    all this talk of the street has made me think of the street name changing storyline when Harold was witty and replaced the new sign what was the street renamed who remembers?

I believe it was Ramsbottom Street... but I could be wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    I believe it was Ramsbottom Street... but I could be wrong :p:
    Thats it! yes it was named after the major's family. I mean how stupid calling a random cul-de-sac your surname ifI was a major I would want a main road named after me!

ReputationRep:
    Janelle hugging and kissing excitedly her young teenage daughter in celebration of the daughter lying about where she was going and then sneaking off the s**g the ginger boy-who-lives-on-her-road in a tent almost made me throw my lunch back up.

Janae is wrong on so, so many levels.

In fact no, Janae, Janelle and Bree are wrong.
    Kim, Dylan and Stingray are ok though Especially when Dylan is being all macho and hot in his uniform, protecting his little bro from the evil cons who want to whip his young ass.

Dylan is so hot.

ReputationRep:
    I need to ask...I've been trying to work it out and I can't. Who is Tony Corbett?!?!??! I mean...today Paul said Tony wants to kill him because they have history but whoooo is he? Is he from ages ago? Because I've been watching for about 10 years and cannot remember Tony....
    NB 10 years? Oh man...I cn remember 10 years ago, now I feel oooold.

ReputationRep:
    ^the gangster guy who tried to kill him and lil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heliotrope)
    ^the gangster guy who tried to kill him and lil?
    yes, on the boat.

ReputationRep:
    eh?boat? with lil?it feels like i missed a big chunk out but i don't know how....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saywhatnow)
    eh?boat? with lil?it feels like i missed a big chunk out but i don't know how....
    When Paul took Lil on a boat ride he was threatened.

Can't believe that Harold even gives a **** how Paul is, can't wait to see him crack. Nice to see both Janelle and Janae getting some happiness for once, it'll be nice to see the Timminses as a family once Scott and Dylan get out of prison, hopefully the other kids could make an appearence.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ellewoods]Janelle hugging and kissing excitedly her young teenage daughter in celebration of the daughter lying about where she was going and then sneaking off the s**g the ginger boy-who-lives-on-her-road in a tent almost made me throw my lunch back up.

LOL my thoughts exactly, i turned it on without realising what Jennae had done..... *cringe* x x x

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.