Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How old is Janae in the show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Janelle hugging and kissing excitedly her young teenage daughter in celebration of the daughter lying about where she was going and then sneaking off the s**g the ginger boy-who-lives-on-her-road in a tent almost made me throw my lunch back up.

Janae is wrong on so, so many levels.

In fact no, Janae, Janelle and Bree are wrong.
    Kim, Dylan and Stingray are ok though Especially when Dylan is being all macho and hot in his uniform, protecting his little bro from the evil cons who want to whip his young ass.

Dylan is so hot.
    god, you're so right there. janae is a waste of space, and boyd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    god, you're so right there. janae is a waste of space, and boyd.
    Aww, I like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun.)
    Aww, I like them.
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Evil look! lol

They can be a bit annoying at times though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    'at times' meaning all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun.)
    How old is Janae in the show?

ReputationRep:
    Janae is fit!

ReputationRep:
    i'd love to know why zeke was upset about getting dumped by that big fat whale bree. god i hate them.

LOL! big fat whale Bree..couldnt have put it better myself lol..cracked up at that hehe! :p: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    i'd love to know why zeke was upset about getting dumped by that big fat whale bree. god i hate them.
    Aw, I never liked Bree when she first came into it, I thought she was a weirdo and it is strange that she dumps Zeke for being a grass and slightly weird, who is she to label someone weird! But I can't stand Zeke, he just irritates me to the point where I want to climb into the telly and smack him. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Aw, I never liked Bree when she first came into it, I thought she was a weirdo and it is strange that she dumps Zeke for being a grass and slightly weird, who is she to label someone weird! But I can't stand Zeke, he just irritates me to the point where I want to climb into the telly and smack him. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    agreed. now click here.

ReputationRep:
    Done. Now add me.

ReputationRep:
    done.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

Oh oh me too..I submitted an application to the Neighbours society! x

ReputationRep:
    done too! there is almost 50 members now.

Thanku! x

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see people are joining.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.