Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded a few Aussie episodes before from some website and was surprised at what I saw!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Harold was strangling Paul, and then the police ask questions and Harold says he knows nothing about it! And it was Alex's death, and it was so sad and I have never really liked Alex, but he looked awful dying in Susan's arms, and he said something like she has made him so happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    The comment about rep just confused this one a little bit

Ahh dylan dylan dylan. Sad episode without him. It was crap today actually.
    All about the ****ing zeke sister thing and ned. Who for the record is crap, and cannot sing.
    agreed. ned not only has acting abilities to rival a baboon, he also sings like one.

i'm not even going to get started on zeke. i think i have expressed my opinions on him enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Yea she has a crap face, and I don't like her hair...
    what was it she was going to have done with the plastic surgery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun.)
    I downloaded a few Aussie episodes before from some website and was surprised at what I saw!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Harold was strangling Paul, and then the police ask questions and Harold says he knows nothing about it! And it was Alex's death, and it was so sad and I have never really liked Alex, but he looked awful dying in Susan's arms, and he said something like she has made him so happy.
    what website? i must attain such knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    There's a website where you can download neighbours eps?
    Cool, not that i need it...but still

ReputationRep:
    Who was Steph dreaming of? It looked like that guy that died when he feel of a horse ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    twas drew (who libby was married to, died in the horse accident). he has some good arms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    twas drew (who libby was married to, died in the horse accident). he has some good arms.
    Was not Drews fake horse fall and death wonderful....

almost as fake as when boyd did it and did not die....

ReputationRep:
    it was. i just wish boyd did die on the horse. i'm quite surprised he did it really, as it was two days after having major brain surgery.

ReputationRep:
    It must've been one hell of a fall for poor Drew...how could you die from falling off a horse?! By cracking your skull or something?

Anyway, sorry to say, but it looks like Zeke's lineless days are over, but at the moment he only wants to talk to Katya & noone else.

ReputationRep:
    damn! when does zeke leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    It must've been one hell of a fall for poor Drew...how could you die from falling off a horse?! By cracking your skull or something?

Anyway, sorry to say, but it looks like Zeke's lineless days are over, but at the moment he only wants to talk to Katya & noone else.

Katya is a ***** anyway. And i havent even met her. Shes just another one of THAT family.

And if you fell off a horse head first you could die pretty easily. Internal bleeding and stuffs.

ReputationRep:
    why has steph started dreaming of darcy?

ReputationRep:
    its drew, not darcy. and either because a) she still likes him in that way, or b) its signaling, in a strange way, that she is dying.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i am assuming this drew character died. either that or she hates him and would rather die then snog the bloke.

ReputationRep:
    hah. he did (thankfully).

ReputationRep:
    I saw all of todays episode YAY!

Kim and Janelle please...i dont want that on TV....

But the acting of Janae to it all just made it SO much worse she was so annoying AGAIN!

also when she lectured sky! then called her a mole! what kind of insult is that she calls everyone that and besides I thought a mole was a) an animal or b) a brown blemish on your skin.

I thought Sky getting (sorry trying) to get angry with Paul was rather funny as well.

It was also funny when harold threatened to throw her out! and she said 'WHAT' with a really suductive look at Harold...

And how did roo and dylan get blood over each other when all they did was wrestle and throw each other to the floor?

ReputationRep:
    such good questions.

the sky bit was so funny, i almost fell out of my seat. THAT was bad acting at its best. the harold bit was great too.

all dyl and roo did was push each other and tumble a bit, yet dylan came out with cuts and bruises all over his face. extremely realistic. maybe roo's monobrow whipped him?

ReputationRep:
    Ha! quite possible..... maybe it was his manky disgusting teeth that got stuck in his skin or something....he makes me wanna heave!

I hope scot and Dyl get out of jail soon, i miss Dylan and i feel real sorry for little scottie with his symptoms returning, he worked so hard to overcome them the past few years.

And it annoyed me how paul was stupid enough to get Roo arrested and sent to the same prison as Dyl and Scott, of course something is gonna happen you dolt!

I can't wait for the quality moment of harold trying to kill paul, however i am starting to become a little fonder of paul atm, and i still hate izzzy, hope she gets whats coming to her (it has been due to happen for quite i while now!lol). Does anyone else reacon that it wasn't Tony Corbett who did the Bombing? i don't think it could be that easy, its supposed to be a mystery, they can't give up on the story line of the year just yet, can they?

ReputationRep:
    Duh of course its not Tony Corbett.

Gus or Darcy.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.