The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5760
HAROLD today....

when paul gave him stuff for a salvo's!

Hilarious Facials! Jelly Belly really pulled it off!

I have to agree to much of harold lately...he is getting on my nerves
Reply 5761
agreed. and too much of boyd too, nobody cares about him. more dylan and sky is needed.
Reply 5762
So, judging by Steph's dreams, Drew's ghost has returned and stolen the magic box from under their house thus endangering her baby.
Are Steph and Max just sleeping in the sitting room ("because they are decorating") because Neighbours didn't want to have to create a set for their bedroom but wanted to show them in bed? All of this just to have a dead character come back in a dream - Love it!
Reply 5764
well thats neighbours for you. i dread to think what their budget is.
last_train
Are Steph and Max just sleeping in the sitting room ("because they are decorating") because Neighbours didn't want to have to create a set for their bedroom but wanted to show them in bed? All of this just to have a dead character come back in a dream - Love it!
Me and my housemates wondered that! Maybe they've given their room to Summer, but then whats wrong with her room!?
Reply 5766
They did mention that they were decorating.
Sparkey
Stu Looks Lovely With a Beard :redface:

LOVING the macho prison man routine. Excellent. I actually fancied Stu for a few minutes yesterday... :redface:
Yeah Steph and max are 'painting' their room and apparently cant decide on a colour.
ellewoods
LOVING the macho prison man routine. Excellent. I actually fancied Stu for a few minutes yesterday... :redface:

Dyl is lucky he uses the right shampoo and conditioner.
If his hair was thinner and weaker, he would have RIPPED it out.
Stu is a bad bad man for that.
Reply 5770
FireDeuce
Dyl is lucky he uses the right shampoo and conditioner.
If his hair was thinner and weaker, he would have RIPPED it out.
Stu is a bad bad man for that.

dyl doesn't use shampoo, that's why its so greasy!
Bis
please click here.

:stupid::aetsch:
Reply 5772
Sparkey
:stupid::aetsch:

:wtf?:
Bis
dyl doesn't use shampoo, that's why its so greasy!

That is true.
But he must occasionally wash his hair.

See, even though he has grease de la grease hair, he still looks like a really clean kid.

And I can't even think about boys who aren't clean. ew.

My bf guy at the moment is sooo clean its amazing.
Reply 5774
i missed it today :frown:, anyone wanna fill me in?
Reply 5775
beth...
i missed it today :frown:, anyone wanna fill me in?

janelle gets her book done thanks to fatty bree telling her what to say over a speaker in her ear at the interview, alex tells susan his symptoms have returned and aren't going to go away this time, lynn gets that money from that bloke and gets offered a job, and steph had another crazy dream with drew and max in it.
Reply 5776
FireDeuce
That is true.
But he must occasionally wash his hair.

See, even though he has grease de la grease hair, he still looks like a really clean kid.

And I can't even think about boys who aren't clean. ew.

My bf guy at the moment is sooo clean its amazing.

*note to self* - stay clean.

what on earth is 'clean' anyway? not many people go around with dirt on them.
I like boys who shower like twice a day, seriously.
Like so they don't have any odour but shower gel and their skin is all soft and mmm
Reply 5778
so basically you like gays?
Do not. Just clean boys.

Latest