The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5780
boys who shower over once a day are about as straight as a banana.
What if they swim everyday so that cleans them?
Reply 5782
pool water doesn't keep you clean at all. in fact, it does the opposite.
Surely it'd remove the smell?

Ps. HOW do you know so much about everything? Serious.
Reply 5784
it may remove the smell of some things, but it would also induce a strong smell of chlorine (not nice). not to mention that chlorine (hypochlorous acid in pools) irritates skin, so it wouldn't quite make the boys skin feel 'soft and smooth' or whatever it was.

as for the second question, well, i'm just a genius.
I spose so.

Ooook back to neighbours.

I wish i knew how to post pics, which apparently I should be able to seeing as I'm a sub, thanks to SOMEONE who I still don't know who.

I thought maybe you did it bis? but then i didn't get why you didn't sub yourself instead.
Reply 5786
FireDeuce
I spose so.

Ooook back to neighbours.

I wish i knew how to post pics, which apparently I should be able to seeing as I'm a sub, thanks to SOMEONE who I still don't know who.

I thought maybe you did it bis? but then i didn't get why you didn't sub yourself instead.

psh! i may like you, but i'm no way near kind enough to do that i'm afraid!

to post pics you do (without the space in the ).
See it could have been that brimstone1.
I DONT KNOW.

Unless I did it myself by accident, which is a possibility...

I did the img tags once and they didn't work. Let's try again

Hubbba hubba yea what?
Reply 5788
who's that ugly monstrosity? i'm trying to eat here. put ones of either his body or his hair up, the rest of him is crap.

you could of accidentally done it yourself i suppose. i 'accidentally' enter my debit card details onto TSR subscribing forms frequently, its such an easy mistake to make.
Reply 5789
Fridays Episode....

Drew is a Genius....

How can dreams become more cheesy that with Drew in....

Drew flash backs are hilarious...

Still they were certainly no where near the quality of Darcy and Izzy ones! they were genius....

When will the evil Doctor return to erisbourgh...

Susan's Wedding...since he is family...O yes I forgot only cast memebers turn up for Neighbours weddings and all the old close family that have moved away never return! even for a wedding!
What, No Mel, Billy and Libby.. I wanna see em!
Reply 5791
Izzy seems to be going insaner...
Izzy insane? Check out Rachel!
Reply 5793
At least she's got an excuse!
Reply 5794
yeah, having zeke for a brother.
blimey!! I never realised Rachel was such a 'shockingly appauling actress until today! Whats going on! I swear she was never THAT bad! Cnt wait til Wednesday when Alex dies! haha (sorry really cnt stand him - hes soo annoying!)
Reply 5796
Are neighbours ever going to get anyone that is pretty in it again...

This Kartiya is supposed to be early 20's boy is she not in any league....

'it will be us three against the world" yeah well done rachel you are real special indeed! only if they would join and then run out of erisbourgh....
Reply 5797
MrColin
Are neighbours ever going to get anyone that is pretty in it again...

This Kartiya is supposed to be early 20's boy is she not in any league....

'it will be us three against the world" yeah well done rachel you are real special indeed! only if they would join and then run out of erisbourgh....

and off a cliff, preferably.
Reply 5798
Bis
and off a cliff, preferably.

A cliff would be to original....it is not long since Dee and Toadie went off a cliff and I also think Karl saved sarah from falling off a cliff...

perhaps a mudslide washes them away....

A bush fire? they have not had one of those for a long time? I wonder who would now go to help the fireman I cant really see any of the current cast going to help fight the fires!?!?
Reply 5799
a bush fire sounds good, and harold could use those huge cheeks of his to blow it out! baring in mind that even making a small fire would be too much for the neighbours budget, they would probably simulate it with a match.

Latest