Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what do you need? a blindfold?

ReputationRep:
    im so very hurt. alan fletcher as in THE karl Kennedy is coming to england and to my little city for the first time ever in may but i'm going to be in australia. perhaps this is not meant to be.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    im so very hurt. alan fletcher as in THE karl Kennedy is coming to england and to my little city for the first time ever in may but i'm going to be in australia. perhaps this is not meant to be.....
    aww to bad!!! Im sure you'll catch him next time he comes around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    HA HA! He came to my town for panto! he is a true slick genius.

ReputationRep:
    big hazza is a nutter.

ReputationRep:
    That was WICKED!!

"I just hope someone puts an end to Paul Robinsons EVIL....."

ReputationRep:
    it was a tad unrealistic though. firstly, you would have to be pretty deaf not to hear an aged fat man walk through your own front door and walk up to you. secondly, you might try to move if someone was strangling you. thirdly, it would of taken longer than that to strangle someone as shown, it only took him 1 second and he hit the floor! lastly, harold wouldn't realistically have the strength to do that.

gotta love neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i missed the harold strangling of paul!! was it good? a defining moment in neighbours history?? i dont like evil harold!

ReputationRep:
    it was... interesting.

ReputationRep:
    It was far too short... I watched the evening repeat to see if it had just been censored at lunch, but no... Harold must just be super strong and super silent.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he's superman in disguise?

ReputationRep:
    coming to austrailia soon...Harold Bishop..the Hitman

me and my housemate were doing "harold..in the lounge...with the candlestick!" etc all through that scene

got to love neighbours, we get some evil glances in the last ep and some more in this ep and the once charitable harold becomes a monster, i know its been going on since the crash but he kinda flipped i the last 2 eps lol

ReputationRep:
    those are the worse credits i have ever seen ever!

but i am totally loving this whole deep music stuff!!! my kinda thing

ReputationRep:
    The end credits were good... not too sure about the start it looks a bit 80's.

ReputationRep:
    LOVED how when Harold took those muffins around as a "get well" gift, everyone was laughing and sighing with relief because it was "only Harold" when he's the scary strangler!! :p:

He should have put rat poison in the muffins and finished the job

ReputationRep:
    he probably has!

ReputationRep:
    thats what i was thinking, he should have put poison in them, but then he might kill the whole family and ned!

ReputationRep:
    we can only hope.

ReputationRep:
    You know for neighbours lovers (I presume..) You really dont like alot of the cast..

ReputationRep:
    its impossible to like ned though.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.