Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sadly teh credits will be on for a year.....

ReputationRep:
    a year?!?!? whoa.

ReputationRep:
    i dont get the new credits, what was wrong with the old ones!! i dont like katya, she seems like a bit of a *****.

ReputationRep:
    well the new credits are good for a change from the old credits but they are bad as they are not as good as the old credits!

hope my sentence makes sense!

ReputationRep:
    I liked the old old credits where lou was having a bbq

ReputationRep:
    and where susan looked at stingray in that meaningful manner

ReputationRep:
    what happened on friday - missed it cos i was away u

ReputationRep:
    The new credits are gloriously tacky- just as Neighbours should be! But that Katya (shouldn't it be spelt 'Cartier?)!? My mum sent me a text today saying "Do you think Katya went to the Ikea school of acting? Wooden or what?". I was forced to laugh out loud in Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    i'm really fed up of katya already.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get any new spoilers?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCR-Sugar)
    My mum sent me a text today saying "Do you think Katya went to the Ikea school of acting? Wooden or what?". I was forced to laugh out loud in Tesco.
    Haha, funny...nah, but thats true, she needs more acting lessons!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, just thought i'd say, Steph had Charlie in yesterday's ep.
    They're both fine! Predictable or what?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCR-Sugar)
    The new credits are gloriously tacky- just as Neighbours should be! But that Katya (shouldn't it be spelt 'Cartier?)!? My mum sent me a text today saying "Do you think Katya went to the Ikea school of acting? Wooden or what?". I was forced to laugh out loud in Tesco.
    lol hahaha ikea!! (i love ikea tho!)
    the credits are so awful tho!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is just a theory I've been mulling over, but I think there's something more significant about Katya being thrown out. I read somewhere that the dark secrets of her past are in danger of being revealed in the future, and there's also been talk of her being Zeke's mother.

Anyway, I don't quite think she was thrown out for the reasons initially revealed to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is just a theory I've been mulling over, but I think there's something more significant about Katya being thrown out. I read somewhere that the dark secrets of her past are in danger of being revealed in the future, and there's also been talk of her being Zeke's mother.

Anyway, I don't quite think she was thrown out for the reasons initially revealed to us.
    oo thats an interesting idea

and how bad was elle's dancing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    oo thats an interesting idea

and how bad was elle's dancing
    almost as bad as her acting. well, maybe it wasn't that bad..

ReputationRep:
    Girls Aloud visited Neighbours!

If only they did a duet with Dishy Doc Kennedy

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking that the bomber could be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul's son Robert, who masquerades as his twin Cameron (played by the same actor), who is nice, but Robert is evil and unstable and puts Cameron in hospital before assuming his identitity and heading to Ramsay Street and then playing happy families when actually he is out to get Paul and Elle!

So could it be him or is it someone we've already mentioned?

ReputationRep:
    its supposed to be a familiar face in ramsay street.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, it's official that Katya is the prime carer of Rachael & Zeke. Susan is still going to be well involved in the upbringing of them though, so it's not that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, it's official that Katya is the prime carer of Rachael & Zeke. Susan is still going to be well involved in the upbringing of them though, so it's not that bad.
    ooh rubbish! :mad:

poor Suse!!
    Well at least it leaves her more time free to get back with Dr K... :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.