The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5900
ellewoods
ooh rubbish! :mad:

poor Suse!!
Well at least it leaves her more time free to get back with Dr K... :rolleyes:

Not quite seeing as though Karl is seeing a girl named Jenny which was Susan's idea anyway.
Anyone know where I can download neighbours? The site I usually get it from has gone offline! I'm getting withdraw syntoms. Here is the site in question.

http://38.114.39.187/~ntv/episodes/Enhanced/2006/
Reply 5902
Spiral Architect
Anyone know where I can download neighbours? The site I usually get it from has gone offline! I'm getting withdraw syntoms. Here is the site in question.

http://38.114.39.187/~ntv/episodes/Enhanced/2006/

here. but its australian times, so you would need to download something like the 13th of jan.
Reply 5903
Bis
here. but its australian times, so you would need to download something like the 13th of jan.

Is this legal??
Reply 5904
of course not. download a file from that frequently used site and you'll have agents kicking down your door before you can say floccinaucinihilipilification.
Reply 5905
Bis
of course not. download a file from that frequently used site and you'll have agents kicking down your door before you can say floccinaucinihilipilification.

but i just said floccinaucinihilipilification and no one has come a knockin!
Bis

But if you paid for a TV license before you found out your ariel doesn't work I don't see a problem with it.
Reply 5907
MrColin
but i just said floccinaucinihilipilification and no one has come a knockin!

take a peek out of your window. see the moving bushes? they're coming to get you.
Neighbours is getting interesting with Harold being a killer, and wtf is that chink{katya} doing there, is she supposed to be adopted?, if not then that just fkd up
THG_SCORPIAN5
Neighbours is getting interesting with Harold being a killer, and wtf is that chink{katya} doing there, is she supposed to be adopted?, if not then that just fkd up

Well, Neighbours got drilled by the equal opportunities board. This is why we now have Katya and Paul is a cripple.
Spiral Architect
Well, Neighbours got drilled by the equal opportunities board. This is why we now have Katya and Paul is a cripple.

:biggrin:
what is the positive thing about?
Reply 5912
How many tank tops did Karl want to wear today! I counted three!

I know he is a fashion icon of erinsbourgh and britian but 3 is just to much!
Reply 5913
Chanel
what is the positive thing about?

isnt this the whole aids/HIV storyline?
I downloaded today's episode, because my dad is watching some feature length history programme. I must say, Neighbours certainly must be a bigger deal in Australia than it is over here.. the preview of the next episode was so..dramatic. It had a bigger effect on me than all of the other "dramatic" Neighbours moments this year.

*Mysterious announcer's voice*
"How would you feel.."
*Cut to Janae*
"..if you found out..you were INFECTED."
*Cut to hysterically crying*
*Cut to Janae and Boyd in a field*
*Janae strokes Boyd's cheek*
"If he's got it..I've got it too."

You have to see it to feel the drama. But man..that was good.
omg why does either of them ahve aids/hiv?
Reply 5916
mike does. the little slag was with him.
suuuuuuseh
I downloaded today's episode, because my dad is watching some feature length history programme. I must say, Neighbours certainly must be a bigger deal in Australia than it is over here.. the preview of the next episode was so..dramatic. It had a bigger effect on me than all of the other "dramatic" Neighbours moments this year.

"How would you feel.."
*Cut to Janae*

Would anyone happen to have a clip of that? I looked on the wesbite but all I could find was a preview of Elle and Stu in the Coffee Shop...
suuuuuuseh

"How would you feel.."
*Cut to Janae*

Yeaa they did that with "what moment did stingray capture on his video camera" and it was the one of paul ducky when harol turned round.
Wouldnt ever have seen it as a big deal if that hadnt been played.

I like the trailors. More more more!
Reply 5919
i love neighbours and i think susan should get zeek and rachel because she is a way better mum than kartcha.

Latest