Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    the preview of the next episode was so..dramatic. It had a bigger effect on me than all of the other "dramatic" Neighbours moments this year.

*Mysterious announcer's voice*
    "How would you feel.."
    *Cut to Janae*
    "..if you found out..you were INFECTED."
    *Cut to hysterically crying*
    *Cut to Janae and Boyd in a field*
    *Janae strokes Boyd's cheek*
    "If he's got it..I've got it too."

You have to see it to feel the drama. But man..that was good.
    Yeah, i remember that ad very vividly...they played it heaps!!!

Most of the neighbours' ads are quite dramatic. Anything to draw an audience in, eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHSC01)
    i love neighbours and i think susan should get zeek and rachel because she is a way better mum than kartcha.
    But Susan will stay in Ramsey Street, Kataya is more likely to guide them out of the street! YAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    But Susan will stay in Ramsey Street, Kataya is more likely to guide them out of the street! YAY!
    that would be wonderful.

(Original post by Kittennffc)
    Would anyone happen to have a clip of that? I looked on the wesbite but all I could find was a preview of Elle and Stu in the Coffee Shop...
    If you really want to see it and don't mind a long download time, you can download the episode from here- http://nei.gfunk.org. Go to the January section and look for the one which aired 24th March in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    here. but its australian times, so you would need to download something like the 13th of jan.
    Which one is the episode where Harold strangles Paul?

I'll rep the first person to tell me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    Which one is the episode where Harold strangles Paul?

I'll rep the first person to tell me!!!!
    13th of march here, which would be the last day of 2005 in australia and on that site.

edit: bottom download on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    13th of march here, which would be the last day of 2005 in australia and on that site.

edit: bottom download on here.
    Cheers

The Harold storyline is really sinister and deep, he really deserves a BAFTA or whatever the Australian equivalent is. Hell, I'd give him an Oscar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    Cheers

The Harold storyline is really sinister and deep, he really deserves a BAFTA or whatever the Australian equivalent is. Hell, I'd give him an Oscar.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you no the whole janae dumpin boyd - that is because she thinks she has aids and dusnt want him to have and shes pretending its cos she has feelings for mike or does she actually have feelings for mike

if that makes any sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    you no the whole janae dumpin boyd - that is because she thinks she has aids and dusnt want him to have and shes pretending its cos she has feelings for mike or does she actually have feelings for mike

if that makes any sense
    May I inform you that I think unless they are a simplton neighbours fan most people realise that.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)

if that makes any sense
    she doesn't have feelings for mike, she is doing it to avoid the situation of admitting to boyd what she had previously done with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    she doesn't have feelings for mike, she is doing it to avoid the situation of admitting to boyd what she had previously done with him.
    2 words spring to mind here....

one described something that is really bad and the other is Dr Watsons partner!

ReputationRep:
    surely it'd be 3 words.....the first being the opposite of yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    i thought that i was just checkin

ReputationRep:
    Karl and Susan still on course to be back together before the year is out.

Around the Episode 5000 mark, which should air around autumn over here.

ReputationRep:
    Re: Janae: "If i've got it then you've got it", to boyd.

Does that mean the little madam hasn't learnt after having unprotected sex first time round? dear oh dear oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    maybe she doesn't like latex?

ReputationRep:
    Why can't the idiot go get tested?

ReputationRep:
    she is getting tested. if only the results were positive.

ReputationRep:
    The plane bomber has been revealed as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robert Robinson - Paul's son who is evil and mentally unstable. He has now come to the street as his twin Cameron, his nice twin who he has just hospitalised, and is intent on wreaking revenge on Paul, Elle and Izzy - whom he believes have wrecked the life of his mum Gail (who will also appear in a couple of months possibly to blow the whistle on him). A kidknapping, and attempted murder have already been touted as part of his future plans but who will it involve and what else will he do?!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.