Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That spoiler implies that Janelle and Kim are not the parents of Bree (talking about an unknown daughter, etc). Perhaps there was a mix-up at the hospital... It would explain why she's so ugly and intelligent compared to the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley710)
    wow Rachel actually looks pretty damn hot in this pic on neighbours website: http://www.neighbours.com/australia_friday.html who agrees?
    certainly not me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think theres a possibility neither of them is bree's parents. I think they only did the DNA on one of them. I've heard spoilers about baby switching at birth
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How come i've only just found this thread? grrrrr
    Oooh, and don't forget to read my sig! The website is australian neighbours downloads.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe Max had Steph committed!! :rolleyes:
    How dramatic!! :eek:
    Shouldn't have watched it with my boyfriend though, might give him ideas...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    he didnt have her commited stu did
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    stu persuaded him....max is emotional at the minute, so he'll do whatever stu told him...

I loved Steph's comment about Max sky diving and the risk of your retina/cornea (sorry, just had a biology "end of year" exam, and all of the parts of the eye are blurring together) becoming detached.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelwalkietalkie)
    That spoiler implies that Janelle and Kim are not the parents of Bree (talking about an unknown daughter, etc). Perhaps there was a mix-up at the hospital... It would explain why she's so ugly and intelligent compared to the rest of them.
    LOL - this is true though.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Neither Janelle or Kim are her parents - and there WAS a mistake at the hospital when their real baby was born. So with this "baby-swap" storyline, expect their real daughter to turn up sometime soon. Haven't heard anything about Bree leaving though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    typical neighbours controversy!

ReputationRep:
    yep.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me which page for spoilers on the max and steph story line, or will anybody be kind enough to tell me what happens

Spoiler:
    Show
    After steph chucks max out

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she sticks with her decision and tells max to move out eventually, and then she changes her mind last minute and takes him back. he thinks the cancer is stable, when in fact its not and steph refuses to tell him and tries to hide the symptoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she sticks with her decision and tells max to move out eventually, and then she changes her mind last minute and takes him back. he thinks the cancer is stable, when in fact its not and steph refuses to tell him and tries to hide the symptoms.
    Why can't the writers just give poor Steph at break?!! :rolleyes:
    LOVING the Bree storyline
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Im hoping Paul Robinson is her Dad lol!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Why can't the writers just give poor Steph at break?!! :rolleyes:
    LOVING the Bree storyline
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Im hoping Paul Robinson is her Dad lol!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek: I hope not...poor kid if he is!

ReputationRep:
    Hey...Like you we buzz of neighbours. its a student religion!!! Check out this tribute page on our site and leave us a comment!! http://www.student-king.com/television.html

And if you like us that much why not add us as a friend!!! Go on....

Were lazy, tax dodging students and so are you. So lets be lazy tax dodgings students together!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    why link that page to another thread when we have 2 good neighbours threads, which are extremely active?

ReputationRep:
    exactly.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    that other page is really quiet...lol!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.