Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jean-Pierre is that gay looking art teacher that sky has
    about time someone had that name on neighbours ! everyone needs a jean-pierre :cool:

ReputationRep:
    And just like Neighbours will reach its milestone of 5000 episodes this year - this Neighbours thread reaches its 6000th post.

Happy 6000th post people!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yay!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    nay.

ReputationRep:
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    about time someone had that name on neighbours ! everyone needs a jean-pierre :cool:
    Haha, yeah! I actually find him kinda hot
    Sky really hates him at the start & he thinks she's a horrible artist...but not long after, they stop hating each other.

He also asks Sky to start calling him JP instead. Oh yeah, in one of the eps Dylan does a funny impression of JP by flipping his hair over his face topped off with a fake accent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Haha, yeah! I actually find him kinda hot
    Sky really hates him at the start & he thinks she's a horrible artist...but not long after, they stop hating each other.

He also asks Sky to start calling him JP instead. Oh yeah, in one of the eps Dylan does a funny impression of JP by flipping his hair over his face topped off with a fake accent.
    hah! i've gotta see that episode!! when was it aired?

that guy is gay.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bis)

that guy is gay.
    Yep i agree on the gay part!!!

ReputationRep:
    and dylan is hilarious, so what episode is it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    You're talking bout the Dylan flippy hair part?
    Not exactly sure, but i'm thinking mid to late march (Aus)...good luck finding it!

EDIT:Nooooo, the downloading site is down atm! I've been meaning to download 'Chaser' for a while now!

ReputationRep:
    Some spoilers from todays ep

Spoiler:
    Show
    Boyd has broken up with Jenae.
    Revealed that Kim & Janel aren't Bree's biological parents...but then who the hell is?!

ReputationRep:
    You're talking bout the Dylan flippy hair part?
    Not exactly sure, but i'm thinking mid to late march (Aus)...good luck finding it!

EDIT:Nooooo, the downloading site is down atm! I've been meaning to download 'Chaser' for a while now!
    ooh thanks then, i'll download them once that site is back up and working.

ReputationRep:
    Some spoilers from todays ep

Spoiler:
    Show
    Boyd has broken up with Jenae.
    Revealed that Kim & Janel aren't Bree's biological parents...but then who the hell is?!
    its about time boyd did that!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah sorry about the downloading site! I wish it was up now, cos i can't download episodes at home and i'm going home for 10 days on wednesday!

Yep...boyd and janae need to split...shes getting sooo annoying..sasha is much much better!

ReputationRep:
    You know, I rather thing putting the links on here causes the sites to go down.
    I put one up not long ago and it went down shortly after...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i hope that isn't true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    You know, I rather thing putting the links on here causes the sites to go down.
    I put one up not long ago and it went down shortly after...
    considering it clearly states that it is a hardware failure in this case, i somewhat doubt that. unless of course, a member of TSR decided to track the site down, take a flight to australia and then destroy their hardware.

ReputationRep:
    ah ok. i dunno, i dont use that other site so never saw the error msg...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bis)
    considering it clearly states that it is a hardware failure in this case, i somewhat doubt that. unless of course, a member of TSR decided to track the site down, take a flight to australia and then destroy their hardware.
    Well i changed my sig just in case...lol! If people don't know about it yet...tough luck!

Haha- the spoilers for next week:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Next Week: Week starting 17th April
    Even casual intimacy with Janae is driving Boyd crazy and no amount of running and push-ups can take his mind off her. But Janae holds firm to her intimacy ban - she'll let him know when the time is right for her, but at the moment she's just not interested.

That is the entirety of next week's plot apparently.. man it looks like an interesting week.. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.