Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I think they are just trying to prove he's severely mentally disturbed.
    Hahahahahahha oh its love.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lou's online love "Mishka" has arrived!!!
    She's Russian & Lou actually paid for her to come to Aus & he'll even pay for her return flight!
    Since Harold & Lou dont have the General Store anymore (due to Paul), he's gonna have a real hard time paying off the loan!

ReputationRep:
    WTF is Lou playing at? :rolleyes:

Anyway looks like a good couple of Months for Neighbours if the spoilers I have been reading have any truth in them, all I can say however is how boring the 5.35 slot has been for tv the past couple of days, with no show on friday or yesterday.

Back today though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef)
    Back today though.
    Yay! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brand new spoilers for you all...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Natalie Bassingthwaite, who plays Izzy, will film her final scenes in June. We are likely to see her bow out early next year.

Stuart has already left on Oz screens, with Connor and Kim also about to depart.

There is one character joining, or should I say re-joining now though and that is Carmella - who returns to the street, intent on becoming a nun and joining the convent! It appears she will be a permanent character this time round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Brand new spoilers for you all...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Natalie Bassingthwaite, who plays Izzy, will film her final scenes in June. We are likely to see her bow out early next year.

Stuart has already left on Oz screens, with Connor and Kim also about to depart.

There is one character joining, or should I say re-joining now though and that is Carmella - who returns to the street, intent on becoming a nun and joining the convent! It appears she will be a permanent character this time round.
    Thanks theaman!

ReputationRep:
    good work aman and almost all of that is good news, now if we can only get rid of that annoying wooden **** Ned, but it seems like he is a permenant member of the house of trouser

sorry dont care how good looking he is, his acting is awful and his character is just bloody irritating

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, but he looks like a complete idiot too.

ReputationRep:
    He isn't good looking but then again I can't really tell I guess... :/

ReputationRep:
    He sure isn't.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon! Give him a bit of credit, he aint that bad looking, but he sure can't act

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell Katya not only has a face you want to smack, she has 1 you want to shoot:mad:

she is actually the most irrirating thing ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    bloody hell Katya not only has a face you want to smack, she has 1 you want to shoot:mad:

she is actually the most irrirating thing ever
    lol someone needs a shag. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, Jst see Katya in a film trailer a the cinema

I think the film is Marine summin and is about a mermaid so watch out!!

ReputationRep:
    What part is she playing? The aquatic fox? Possibly even a swordfish with her pointy facial features?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nixta)
    Oh no, Jst see Katya in a film trailer a the cinema

I think the film is Marine summin and is about a mermaid so watch out!!
    Really? Maybe it's just an unlucky lookalike...?

(Original post by Bis)
    What part is she playing? The aquatic fox?
    Haha, aquatic fox...i can imagine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Really? Maybe it's just an unlucky lookalike...?
    Surely nobody is that unfortunate?

ReputationRep:
    Alas, we will never know!
    We should do a Katya lookalike comp. Whoever most resembles a fox wins pity from all!
    I wouldn't want to judge it though!

ReputationRep:
    Nor would I. I'd prefer to keep the contents of my stomach where it is for now.

ReputationRep:
    This may be the best bit of news for some of you in this thread with rumours now circulating that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Daniel O'Connor, who plays Ned, will not be offered a new contract and will leave later this year.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.