ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    yeah

she has a lovely pair

sindy annoys me for some reason

i just really hope that Carmella comes back
    yes sindy is annoying, i dont see carmella returning

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, have just realised it Wimbledon next week so no Neighbours for another two weeks, how annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Gutted, have just realised it Wimbledon next week so no Neighbours for another two weeks, how annoying!
    ah crap!, so how far behind the aussies will we be after wimbledon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

oh yeh and valda mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ewwwwwwwwww, thats gross!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ah crap!, so how far behind the aussies will we be after wimbledon?
    almost 10 years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    ewwwwwwwwww, thats gross!
    dont EVER refer my 'incy wincy valde smchaldy' valda to the word gross!

ReputationRep:
    Why is Gus such a prat? Does he fancy Summer or somethin? I get that he's pd off with Max for sacking him when they were on the rig but I don't get why he's being so wierd with the rest of the family. Maybe "on the rig" means something different in Aus . Everdawn, please can you clarify...?!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what's happened with toadie? He got kidnapped by Rocco, then Rocco's henchman said there'd been an 'accident' - and that's the last I've heard. Is that all that's happened so far or have I missed something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Why is Gus such a prat? Does he fancy Summer or somethin? I get that he's pd off with Max for sacking him when they were on the rig but I don't get why he's being so wierd with the rest of the family. Maybe "on the rig" means something different in Aus . Everdawn, please can you clarify...?!

Because he's crazy!
    He's trying to take Max's place in the family! All this "head of the household" crap.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone bought Lou's house yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Has anyone bought Lou's house yet?
    He said the other day it had been bought by some company but they were going to let him live there rent free until they wanted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    He said the other day it had been bought by some company but they were going to let him live there rent free until they wanted it.
    Oh right, must have missed that! :rolleyes: I thought it'd either be Karl/Izzy/Libby/Jo's bro/Valda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Oh right, must have missed that! :rolleyes: I thought it'd either be Karl/Izzy/Libby/Jo's bro/Valda
    Just looked on the australian neighbours website - if you want a real spoiler about lou's house, look at tuesdays episode.

ReputationRep:
    meh, that thing about Lou's house was boring actually, I wanted them to go back to the part where

KARL TELLS SUSAN IZZY IS HAVING HIS BABY!..It was massive, the biggest moment on Neighbours this year... She went off! I felt so sorry for her! and all Karl could do was stand there. While this was goin on Izzy came to 'talk' to Libby about her article she wrote on Izzy for the paper. After Karl and Susuan's tiff Karl tried to talk to Lib he said "This wont change anything in our relationship Libby" and Lib just stared at him and said "We dont have a relationship!" Go Libby!!!

and the priest admitted to Susuan that he is in love with her... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Typical woman :rolleyes: They've split up, she's said she doesn't want him back - he can do whatever he likes.

When did karl and izzy *ahem*? Was it in that lift?

Also why was libby writing about izzy in the paper? Is an affair big news in oz?

ReputationRep:
    OK, One, Susan always hoped she and Karl would get back together
    2) Izzy moved in with Karl, so it wasnt in the life
    3)Lib has a job at a paper now, she writes a column called Women's Lib and she was writing about her situation and just 'happened' to name the scarlett woman Isobel. (On Purpose)

what do you mean by is an affair big news in oz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    what do you mean by is an affair big news in oz?
    Ok, I understand now - thanks! I just couldn't work out why a gp having an affair would make it into the paper.

Has anyone else seen - they're now showing neighbours in the USA! They still have libby, tad, drew, joel, flick etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Ok, I understand now - thanks! I just couldn't work out why a gp having an affair would make it into the paper.

Has anyone else seen - they're now showing neighbours in the USA! They still have libby, tad, drew, joel, flick etc.
    finaly the states are behind on something

ReputationRep:
    neighbours seems to be getting hot.
    is it only coming on tele once today 16/06/2004?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    neighbours seems to be getting hot.
    is it only coming on tele once today 16/06/2004?
    Yep - because BBC1 is showing the Greece v Spain game!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.