Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yep - because BBC1 is showing the Greece v Spain game!
    yeh i saw it, glad karl found out bout GUS the psycho

so what is this spoiler about lou's house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh i saw it, glad karl found out bout GUS the psycho

so what is this spoiler about lou's house?
    ok well it's been bought by some foreign company, but they're going to let him live there rent free until they need it (that's what we've learnt so far in the uk), but this week in oz, lou's found out that his real landlord is .... valda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    ok well it's been bought by some foreign company, but they're going to let him live there rent free until they need it (that's what we've learnt so far in the uk), but this week in oz, lou's found out that his real landlord is .... valda.
    OH! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    neighbours seems to be getting hot.
    is it only coming on tele once today 16/06/2004?
    I missed today's helping of Neighbours! I came home from the library to find the football on! At least I did something productive at the library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    I missed today's helping of Neighbours! I came home from the library to find the football on! At least I did something productive at the library.
    i'll try and explain what happened.

sky wants her old clothes back
    harold threw the calender of the sexy women in the bin
    gus panickly set up the sedetives to make them look like they fell in max's food
    summer gave shadow to lou
    karl searched the net and found out gus has been married 5 times and has been in an psychiatric hospital, he then showed izzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    i thought valda had lost all her money?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

gus panickly set up the sedetives to make them look like they fell in max's food
    karl searched the net and found out gus has been married 5 times and has been in an psychiatric hospital, he then showed izzy.
    Yes. Here's a more detailed summary of today's installment if anyone else missed it: http://www.erinsborough.com/episodes...sp?review=4471

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i thought valda had lost all her money?

lou xxx
    Really? I don't watch it every day (just most) This is what I read - it doesn't really explain it though http://www.neighbours.com/australia_tuesday.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

did you see the episode where max and boyd threw gus out?? that was great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    did you see the episode where max and boyd threw gus out?? that was great!!
    yeh i saw it, it was brilliant. i cant live without neighbours for 2 weeks! i'm gonna have to watch the classic episodes on uk gold.
    what was the last episode we saw here in the uk i forgot
    was it the throwing out one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh i saw it, it was brilliant. i cant live without neighbours for 2 weeks! i'm gonna have to watch the classic episodes on uk gold.
    what was the last episode we saw here in the uk i forgot
    was it the throwing out one?
    i think so...i'm not sure tho- they all kind of roll into one!! and i have looked on au sites for future episodes so i'm very confused!!
    i like wimbledon though, so i'll be patient and watch sexy tim henman for 2 weeks instead!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i think so...i'm not sure tho- they all kind of roll into one!! and i have looked on au sites for future episodes so i'm very confused!!
    i like wimbledon though, so i'll be patient and watch sexy tim henman for 2 weeks instead!!
    yeh wimbledon should be exciting. lets hope we get to see tim play for 2 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    what happens to toady???

ReputationRep:
    i need neighbours!!! cant...live...without...it

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo sick of sports it messing up all my trashy viewing! You have BBC2 for tennis why take over 1 as well! BRING BACK NEIGHBOURS!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    i need neighbours!!! cant...live...without...it
    i know... i made my lunch and sat down to watch it at quarter to 2 but it never came... my days seem to drag now .... and the sad thing is, that I'm not joking!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    i know... i made my lunch and sat down to watch it at quarter to 2 but it never came... my days seem to drag now .... and the sad thing is, that I'm not joking!! :eek:
    i hate that feeling, make lunch sit down to relax for 25 mins and you cant find neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    My day used to be organised around that lunchtime episode - X amount of revision had to be done before and then I could have a neighbours & lunch break.. Now it's just revision all day!! Plus it rains all the time at wimbledon, ready steady cook was on yesterday, may as well have had neighbours.

Still, maybe in the future when everyone has freeview they will put tennis on bbc3 or something.

Hahaaaaaa I've just realised how much neighbours defines my day. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Susan and Priestie had sex. Very disturbing, for once im glad I turned the TV on at the end of the show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Susan and Priestie had sex. Very disturbing, for once im glad I turned the TV on at the end of the show!
    :eek: dont think i'll be watching that one!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.