Bree Make Mien Big Mez In Mien Pantz =]]]]]

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that sithy.

ReputationRep:
    twas so funny when she got electrocuted. she went flying

ReputationRep:
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    I saw an actual zeke look-alike today. I had to look a few times to realise who he was...then I realised it wasn't anyone I knew..just zeke.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you not kill him Nikki?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know actually. I was at a butchers so there were like hench knives and everything.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on guys.... Katya (aka Dichen Lachman) is not ugly, she has quite a cute face, you just have to get used to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright-eyes)
    Oh come on guys.... Katya (aka Dichen Lachman) is not ugly, she has quite a cute face, you just have to get used to her.
    And Connor Oberst isn't depressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I don't know actually. I was at a butchers so there were like hench knives and everything.
    That is really disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright-eyes)
    You're so right you know.

It's turning me on.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    can somebody tell me what happened on friday, more specifically katja's big secret?

ReputationRep:
    Yea what IS Katya's bg secret?

ReputationRep:
    If Zeke doesn't start talking, i'm going to go around there now and kick the **** out of him :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Yea what IS Katya's bg secret?
    something along the line of model, nude/glamour model...perhaps even a prostitute....toady has a piece of paper in his hand last week on neighbours and there was a really small picture of katya in the buff, showing her tits in the right hand corner....so her secret has something to do with posing naked in a particular context...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well...she did keep saying it was something she wasn't proud of... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Who in their right mind would want to see her like that though?

ReputationRep:
    You should've seen yesterdays ep. Robert/fakie Cam said something along the lines of Katya being the 'greatest thing to happen to the human race'...i couldn't help but laugh!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, Katya is bordering on perfection; if not perfection itself.

I actually might make a society worshipping this God.

It is a tie so far, as I feel like this equally for both Katya and Boyd. What do you lot think? They are both so damn worthy.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.