Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Boyd>Katya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    You should've seen yesterdays ep. Robert/fakie Cam said something along the lines of Katya being the 'greatest thing to happen to the human race'...i couldn't help but laugh!
    Good Lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Tbh, Katya is bordering on perfection; if not perfection itself.

I actually might make a society worshipping this God.

It is a tie so far, as I feel like this equally for both Katya and Boyd. What do you lot think? They are both so damn worthy.
    I'm with you there sithy. You forgot to mention Zeke, though.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what did you get warned for bissio?

ReputationRep:
    For deeming creamcrackered a 'twit' in response to him saying something pretty vulgar. Very fair indeed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    naughty bis...

ReputationRep:
    Naughty? I was doing the right thing. He got banned for what he said.

ReputationRep:
    What did he say or will you get banned if you repeat it?

ReputationRep:
    Righty ho people, I'm very confused. :confused:
    Foolishly, through my life being turned upside down somewhat, I abondoned my neighbours obsession from the end of January and only realised the error of my ways and returned to watching it this week. So, I've missed rather a lot, and this thread seems to be far more frequently off-topic than it used to be, and to be talking about the australian version a lot more, so I can't find what I need! I just wanna know if Susan regains guardianship of Rachael and Zeke at any point (as I know she reluctantly lets Katya have them), if so when, and if she gets back with Karl too. Pleeeeease say she does, I want Susan to be happy, and Katya is annoying! Also, who (or what?) dies that 'unites' Karl and Susan again? Please help me guys, I'll be forever grateful! :tsr2: xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninman)
    What did he say or will you get banned if you repeat it?
    Can't remember anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, she worked at a strip club. Shameful! It would devastate the kids!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I thought it'd be something big....

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul's-ex Gail arrives - and goes head to head with Izzy (catfight may ensue very soon between these two). Also, Katya surprises Toadie with a kiss, Bree's search for her real parents takes a shocking twist and Rachel and Stingray continue their 'secret' romance...

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Nice spoilers!

Only 3 more points to get my 3rd gem! (3rd only aww lol) ::hint hint::
    Btw, thanks for the boost Kirsty!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqlygK9JvWk

wha?!

ReputationRep:
    Old link. :P

Ah man, everytime Boyd comes on screen now I laugh my arse off and imagine what Bis is thinking.

ReputationRep:
    You people are pretty fast! Thanks goes out to the both of you.

On the topic of neighbours, Karl & Susan's sheep (Cassie) has died & sky has black hair!

ReputationRep:
    awwwww she had the baby!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Old link. :P

Ah man, everytime Boyd comes on screen now I laugh my arse off and imagine what Bis is thinking.
    Laughing is not something I do when he comes on screen, crying is far closer to the truth.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.