Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this topic is long, way to long to explain normal interest in a fictional soap. this is bordering on obession. i feel so at home already.

also, Katya is seriously cute. Even the name looks good when written...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tozhan)
    also, Katya is seriously cute.
    I sincerely hope that was sarcasm or a sick joke.

ReputationRep:
    Yes Boyd was annoying yesterday (well everyday), moreso I find summer even worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Yes Bis was annoying yesterday (well everyday), moreso I find summer even worse.
    I think you mean Boyd ay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I sincerely hope that was sarcasm or a sick joke.
    LOL, not at all! i admit that at first i didnt like her. but she grew on me over the weeks.

she is now the only reason i tune in at 17:35 each day.

ReputationRep:
    That is sad LOOOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    I think you mean Boyd ay?
    lol oh ya, I was thinking about a joke I might make with Boyd and Bis but obviously typed it wrong.

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    finally someone who agrees with my line of thinkin'!

ReputationRep:
    Yes Boyd was annoying yesterday (well everyday), moreso I find summer even worse.
    They are both horrific, similar to Zeke and Rachael. Why does Summer always talk through her nose? They must die.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, not at all! i admit that at first i didnt like her. but she grew on me over the weeks.

she is now the only reason i tune in at 17:35 each day.
    Please click here.

ReputationRep:
    pmsfl @ Bis's post.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me?

ReputationRep:
    this topic is long, way to long to explain normal interest in a fictional soap. this is bordering on obession. i feel so at home already.

also, Katya is seriously cute. Even the name looks good when written...

Kaaarrtya possibly the worse neighbours character of all time, ****ing hate her

ReputationRep:
    Pissing myself ****ing laughing Bissy ;p

ReputationRep:
    Splendid.

ReputationRep:
    First words as soon as i saw summer i nthat 4x4

"Summers Back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

ReputationRep:
    who found it hilarious that boyd was told there was nothing in the area and no cars passing when he is friving back to the hospital and runs out of fuel...

then magically he carries a huge red can of fuel?

a> where the hell did that fuel bottle come from?
    b> where did he get it from!

it was SO stupid! yetentertaining and hilarious...

As as for the cheesyness of the end with music cutting in and slowmo! dear oh dear / hiarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Kaaarrtya possibly the worse neighbours character of all time, ****ing hate her
    I think you have forgotten Zeke the Freak! pointless! infact so pointless he did not speak for 2 months at least! he is irrelivent!

Cassy the sheep could replace him and be more interesting leaving Zeke chewing on the grass at the kennedys never been seen but occasionally getting mentioned!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I think you have forgotten Zeke the Freak! pointless! infact so pointless he did not speak for 2 months at least! he is irrelivent!

Cassy the sheep could replace him and be more interesting leaving Zeke chewing on the grass at the kennedys never been seen but occasionally getting mentioned!
    Funny you should mention Cassie the sheep....she will soon be appearing in it, albeit very briefly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    who found it hilarious that boyd was told there was nothing in the area and no cars passing when he is friving back to the hospital and runs out of fuel...

then magically he carries a huge red can of fuel?

a> where the hell did that fuel bottle come from?
    b> where did he get it from!

it was SO stupid! yetentertaining and hilarious...

As as for the cheesyness of the end with music cutting in and slowmo! dear oh dear / hiarious!
    I was thinking the very same thing. And;

c> how did those pathetically weak arms of his carry a small tank of fuel?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.