Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    :eek: OMG. What's all this I hear about Sky and Scott??

He's only about 7! :eek:
    He's like a year and a half younger then her...

You have some strange definitions on age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    He's like a year and a half younger then her...

You have some strange definitions on age.
    yeah but he looks really young though. i couldn't believe it last week when it turned out he was supposed to be older than Rachel. And the thought of him with Sky is just urghh. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you are jelous?

how old is the actress who plays Rachael? isnt the character supposed to be 15?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think shes much older.
    not like sky and dylan who are 21!

ReputationRep:
    In order of hotness it goes:

Elle
    Izzy
    Sky
    Carmella
    Janae

ReputationRep:
    Rachel's character is meant to be 14 but in real life she's 16.

ReputationRep:
    hotness
    izzy
    elle
    sky
    caremlla

izzy has to be up there as she has the nicest backside

ReputationRep:
    Izzy and Carmella are dogs. Elle is almost there too.

ReputationRep:
    Actress for Rachel is same age (I think slightly) younger then actor for Scott. So I don't know what the hell all these 'ewww' comments are about.

Sky looks like shes been run over by a truck. I can't see why people would find her attractive.

ReputationRep:
    None of them are really. But Sky is probably one of the 'better' ones.

ReputationRep:
    Scott Timmins (Ben Nicholas) = 18, born 3rd Dec 1987
    Rachel Kinski (Caitlin Stasey) = 16, born 1st May 1990

Not as bad as on screen i.e. 14 with an 18 year old but its still a 2/3 year age gap in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belle_27)
    Scott Timmins (Ben Nicholas) = 18, born 3rd Dec 1987
    Rachel Kinski (Caitlin Stasey) = 16, born 1st May 1990

Not as bad as on screen i.e. 14 with an 18 year old but its still a 2/3 year age gap in real life.
    Yes but people are saying Ben looks like 10 so it is 'sick' but I really don't see the problem. If anything it is worse the other way around.

Bis, sky isn't even acceptable, she's just god damn ugly. =/

ReputationRep:
    sky has got nice chest

ReputationRep:
    Monday's episode is definitely one to watch....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Yes but people are saying Ben looks like 10 so it is 'sick' but I really don't see the problem. If anything it is worse the other way around.

Bis, sky isn't even acceptable, she's just god damn ugly. =/
    She's far more 'bearable' than the others though, particularly when you can't see her face. Has everyone heard about her plans of her singing career over in the UK like all the other stupid neighbours actors? She has already made an album.

ReputationRep:
    ok whens a new family coming and when is the whole bree not being their kid thing gonna come up?

ReputationRep:
    If I was dylan (which sadly, im not) I would just hire Lou and Harold and Sky back to the shop so I pay them less wages but they don't pay rent and they can still take care of the store.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't making all these 'ewww' comments about Scott and Rachel, that's fine. Although I question why anyone would go near him. Surely he must be much younger than Sky though in real life.

As for the order of fitness in Neighbours at the moment it is a very close run thing between Izzy and Elle. Those two make lunchtimes a whole lot more exciting.

Sky used to be quite nice, but is really letting herself go. Obviously I still would though.

Janae = 'ewww' ...but if I had to.. :rolleyes:

Not really in to Steph. When is Carmella coming back?? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    If I was dylan (which sadly, im not) I would just hire Lou and Harold and Sky back to the shop so I pay them less wages but they don't pay rent and they can still take care of the store.
    He probably will do that. But then again, I doubt Paul will allow it.

Bis... where is my shotgun? Oh that's right, I don't have one. Damn you actress of Sky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I wondered a similar thing, but Paul wouldn't allow it and even if he did, they probably wouldn't accept to keep their 'pride'.

I think Dyls hair is getting a little too long now though. It's going all thin and yet more greasy.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.