Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hehe, our fire alarm gets tested every wed at 1:45...so its named the neighbours bell...yesterday it went off...we all sat down at the telly....and noooooooo. no neighbours.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    hehe, our fire alarm gets tested every wed at 1:45...so its named the neighbours bell...yesterday it went off...we all sat down at the telly....and noooooooo. no neighbours.

love Katy ***
    i have no reason to get out of bed anymore.

i'm sure the definition of a lazy day slobbing around the house is watching neighbours twice

lou xxx

My father is friends with the Music Director on the show. He also does the music for "The Secret Life Of Us"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RussellH)
    My father is friends with the Music Director on the show. He also does the music for "The Secret Life Of Us"
    tell him the song ''one good reason'' ROCKS!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What date does neighbours come back? I miss it sooo much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    What date does neighbours come back? I miss it sooo much
    be when wimbldon ends... so a week on monday (and i'm on holiday then!)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    be when wimbldon ends... so a week on monday (and i'm on holiday then!)

lou xxx
    Thanks for the info - sorry that you're gonna be missing it! I'm sure you can catch up on one of the recap sites

[OooOOo....penalties....]

(Original post by chats)
    tell him the song ''one good reason'' ROCKS!!!!!
    LOL. OK then.

"One Good Reason" was actually written by a guy called Michael Kelly and is sung by Tim Watson from Aussie band Taxiride.

Do you have the CD? It's out in Australia, but not in the UK

http://www.sonymusic.com.au/artist/a...artistId=15429

Are you aware of this site: http://www.erinsborough.com/music/index.shtml

The actor who played Aaron (Stewart Adam) who worked at the garage as a mechanic, and as Gino's 'friend', has died. He was 24 and a post-mortom found deep vain thrombosis.

The full story can be found at:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E2902,00.html

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I know this isn't about neighbours but I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

Have been reading the Home and Away website, and I think they might have come up with their most ridiculous storyline today. Apparently it turns out that Jade and Kirsty aren't actually twins because Jade was switched at birth! I'm sorry, but I really don't buy that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Ok, I know this isn't about neighbours but I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

Have been reading the Home and Away website, and I think they might have come up with their most ridiculous storyline today. Apparently it turns out that Jade and Kirsty aren't actually twins because Jade was switched at birth! I'm sorry, but I really don't buy that one!
    they'll do anything to beat neighbours viewer ratings

ReputationRep:
    LOL. OK then.

"One Good Reason" was actually written by a guy called Michael Kelly and is sung by Tim Watson from Aussie band Taxiride.

Do you have the CD? It's out in Australia, but not in the UK

http://www.sonymusic.com.au/artist/a...artistId=15429

Are you aware of this site: http://www.erinsborough.com/music/index.shtml
    i didnt know that. i just heard it was a song made by grundy.
    i think the cd is on amazon.co.uk but not too sure.

ReputationRep:
    The actor who played Aaron (Stewart Adam) who worked at the garage as a mechanic, and as Gino's 'friend', has died. He was 24 and a post-mortom found deep vain thrombosis.

The full story can be found at:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E2902,00.html
    that is sad.
    is that the guy sky,lil,lynn were drooling over?

(Original post by chats)
    that is sad.
    is that the guy sky,lil,lynn were drooling over?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    eeeek this was in danger of slipping off the first page. have we all forgotten about it because of the tennis?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    eeeek this was in danger of slipping off the first page. have we all forgotten about it because of the tennis?

lou xxx
    no...neighbours is in my thoughts (as always)....getting kind of muddled though- is there a new character in neighbours called Tim Henman?? He is they sporty one with the pregnant wife?? I enjoyed watching Karl and Max playing tennis the other day...

:confused: Its really messing with my head.....
    They should just have both on...neighbours and wimbledon....:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    They should just have both on...neighbours and wimbledon....:cool:
    Yeah, they should make it split screen!!

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours will be off air once again soon when the BBC screen the Olympics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Neighbours will be off air once again soon when the BBC screen the Olympics.
    noooooooo. i'm going to miss it so much over the summer *feels really sad for wishing she'd put her holiday around when neighbours was off tv to minimise loss*... and i'm working loads as well so i'll miss it on those days

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    It means we'll be going further behind Neighbours in Oz as Channel 10 who show it there are not showing the Olympics.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.