The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Very true.
beth...
one word: ew

aww but he has the floppy hair and the rockishness look :redface: hehe i dont like Ned he looks like a shark
Reply 6602
izzy
elle
sky
janae
Reply 6603
Tomorrow is the 'big reveal' eppy....wonder who will be first to utter the phrase "OMG" first...
Reply 6604
Janae is a dog. you only put her on your list of she has decent tits!
Reply 6605
theaman
Tomorrow is the 'big reveal' eppy....wonder who will be first to utter the phrase "OMG" first...

Reply 6606
this is totally bull****, elle should recognise her own brother! ive lost all faith in mankind.
In order:
Stu
Boyd (dont say anything! - HES HOT!)
Ned
Reply 6608
Nixta
In order:
Stu
Boyd (dont say anything! - HES HOT!)
Ned

Boyd isnt actuallly that bad, id pick ned over him tho!
Reply 6609
How cute is this pic

grr its not working, 1 sec

Reply 6610
Ps I'd just like the time to point out that I beat Bis to four shiny gems...woo :party:
Reply 6611
beth...
How cute is this pic

grr its not working, 1 sec

You like Boyd?! I'm upset, really.
Reply 6612
beth...
Ps I'd just like the time to point out that I beat Bis to four shiny gems...woo :party:

:frown:

Wh0re.

Who beat you to 3 though? And who will beat you to 5? You only get anywhere from my rep anyway.
Can anyone please give me a quick update of whats going on in neighbours....I missed it yesterday and a maybe some of the ones before!
Well they are twins, and she hasn't seen him in a while so it is believable.

Except Paul recognised it was Rob straight away, but he has been fooled.

Cheers,
Reply 6615
I'm going to make a request for 'Cheers,' to be starred out under the swear filter.
Reply 6616
Bis
I'm going to make a request for 'Cheers,' to be starred out under the swear filter.

:rofl:
Bis

If it goes through I'll just have to switch to 'ta' or 'thankies' or 'all the best'. The list is pretty long.
Reply 6618
Jebus, not 'ta'. That's nearly as bad as 'cheers'.

Cheers,
Reply 6619
Did ANyone recognise Kataya's so called 'new house?'

It was Darcy's Old Place that he lost when he was gambling!

The Darcy Legacy Continues! when will he return?

Latest