Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ah, now that I think about it, it does kinda look like his old place. I wish he was still in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Ah, now that I think about it, it does kinda look like his old place. I wish he was still in it.
    Everyone loved Darcy! even his cameo return roles!

Oh! what an episode it was when he kept appearng in izzy's dreams in his hospital dress! hilarious!

Bring him back bring him back!

It has also reminded me that neighhours has not had a gambling storyline for a long time, darcy and Lance been the last two! so someone must fall for the old gambling storyline soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Bis why aren't you speaking to me anymore?

ReputationRep:
    I miss darcy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninman)
    Hi Bis why aren't you speaking to me anymore?
    You what?

ReputationRep:
    You didn't reply any of my PM's

ReputationRep:
    I see what you mean, I just checked my PM's and it says '6 new messages' and it doesn't alert me about them anymore. TSR is going so slow I forgot to check. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    btw, you might want to check out some geneaology websites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninman)
    btw, you might want to check out some geneaology websites
    Hah.

ReputationRep:
    I presume it's been mentioned here already but has anyone noticed that the guy playing Cameron/Robert was the boyfriend of the girl who Boyd was gonna adopt the baby with.

They obviously dont have many actors in oz

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I actually never noticed that. Neighbours have a tendency to re-run actors, scripts and everything really. Very resourceful.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, apparently the girl who bullied Summer on her old paper round was the actress who played Janae.

Also when David was originally in the soap 14 years ago he never met Lil or anything, he comes back 14 years later having been married to her with a 16 year old daughter.

neighbours just so **** really

ReputationRep:
    ahh stop you ruin it for me! i never notice this stuff, just leave me to my quiet little world of bad storylines and tedius inconsistancy at 5:35pm each week day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    yeh, apparently the girl who bullied Summer on her old paper round was the actress who played Janae.

Also when David was originally in the soap 14 years ago he never met Lil or anything, he comes back 14 years later having been married to her with a 16 year old daughter.

Hah, yep. And Dylan used to be one of those annoying little kids in the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

Hahah too funny! I wonder what actually goes thru the neighbours writers heads!

ReputationRep:
    and the guy who played steph's son in her dream- i swear he looks very familiar!!??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Hahah too funny! I wonder what actually goes thru the neighbours writers heads!
    Cool avatar

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Robert has got everyone believing RealCam is the real culprit for his crimes and continues his plans to destroy his family. He plants a bomb in Elle's car, but Paul alerts her to danger she is in and she gets out with seconds to spare. Katya and Izzy remain suspicious though - convinced something is still going on and RealCam may have been falsely accused.

People begin complimenting the rosebush outside the Robinson house - has Robert used Connor as plant fertiliser? :eek:

The triplet's mum, Gail (same actress from years ago) returns to confront Paul about the trouble her kids are in now they are with their dad. And a spark is evidently still there between them. Cue tensions between Gail and Izzy...

And Robert's next plan is to trap Paul is a disused mineshaft...

Meanwhile, in other MASSIVE NEWS, Karl and Susan share a passionate clinch and soon embark on a secret affair....(WAHEY!)

ReputationRep:
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    I loooove the last spoiler :party:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.