Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Like what, learn to play an instrument?

I said this to a mini-moderator, but nothing came of it.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Cheers,

ReputationRep:
    No problemo,

Cheers,

ReputationRep:
    Anytime,

Ta,

ReputationRep:
    ok i have some shocking news for you the bbc website on the soap will be closing down most of the site for good
    this is the statment that they have put up on the bbc site

"From July 2006 we're scaling back the features and updates here on the official website. Don't worry, you can still find more information about the show at www.neighbours.com. "

which means that they are going to close down all of it and just have what been happing that week on the site

and the www.neighbours.com is crap it dosent tell you a thing it just tell you what happing that week in australia if you click on any of the links on the australia site it take you to the bbc site which is going to be closed

the site has got the most info then any other site and all that information they have on the bbc site you can go back to have look at epposdes going back to Aurgust 2003, it also has info about past and current cast, interveiws whith the cast,photo gallarys,back stage

all of this will be missed

ReputationRep:
    Darn.

ReputationRep:
    It really is quite disgusting that they are now closing the whole neighbours website thing down, even though it isn't that good without the message boards. Such prats at the bbc... license fees going to fun Natasha K's 250K pa wage, or Terry Wogan's 800K. Why on earth...

ReputationRep:
    Precisely.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: the bbc site was good! !

ReputationRep:
    yah i agree- i always go on there if i miss an episode n also 2 see sum spoilers on the cumin week!!!

ReputationRep:
    Robert Kills Connor

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Janae's get married is just been aired in australa for they 5000 epposde which they have now got up to

ReputationRep:
    Sky is going to have a baby to guess who

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    Sky is going to have a baby to guess who
    JP?

ReputationRep:
    Stingray?

ReputationRep:
    dylan??

ReputationRep:
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Me?
    Corrrrect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Me?
    lol

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.