Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine when it starts to biodegrade in your monitor. That will be amusing.

ReputationRep:
    ( LA-LA-LA I'm not reading the spoilers!! )

Hi, it's my first post in this thread :p:
    Just wanted to ask, when are Neighbours coming back?? First the World Cup and now the Wimbledon finals - are they gonna show us all the episodes that we've missed because of sport?

ReputationRep:
    Monday. And they won't show us the ones we have 'missed', because there are none.

ReputationRep:
    how did a bug get inside an lcd monitor??

ReputationRep:
    I wondered the same thing...

ReputationRep:
    I love bis.
    Check this out..new gem.
    booyah to the neg I've had recently.

ReputationRep:
    Just so you all know it is so annoying looking through this thread.

I came on to actually talk about neighbours and see some spoilers, but instead I had to trawl through pages of mindless chat about general subjects.

Would it be too much to ask that this page is kept to NEIGHBOURS chat only? Some of us dont care about your personal lives and how much you won betting on the world cup etc. It gets very annoying!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I've always wanted to go to Wimbledon
    awww how come you haven't been? maybe you could go next year?

ReputationRep:
    here are recap of episodes 4999 and the big one 5000 and 5001
    which will beshown in the uk in about 2 - 3 mounths time

sorry i was going to post up the links to view the episodes which i viewed them yesterday but the site i found them on have banned them and have taken them down sorry
    here are spoilers for episodes 4999 5000 and 5001 if you dont wont to know what happen and it tell you every thing
    Episode 4999 the wedding
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 4999
    bree real mother doesn’t wont any thing to do with her after she sent a letter
    we find out who plated the boom on the plane(im not going to say)
    Boyd Hoyland and Janae Timmins are getting marred on the hush hush and dosnt wont there parents there because there are no for it but they go ahead with only summer and bree there summer phones the max and to tell him what happing max tell her to stall the wedding so they can get there to stop it but they don’t and get married but max dose not like the whole thing but finds boyd and janae are not marred after all because they hade faked janae birth certificate max tell them and every one else at the party and boys tell him that he doesn’t care that it’s a fake and there fall out whith each other and when they go on there honeymoon max is not there to say goodbye boyd doesn’t seemed bothered about that but we se max hiding behind a house looking at them leaving

Episode 5000 the big one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 5000
    So I or should I not tell you about the Episode
    Cameron and Paul go on a camping trip but Cameron drugs him and drags him to a abandon mine and ties him up and tell him that he didn’t care paul did not care about him did not answer his phone calls or post when he was young and that this was payback after cameron told paul he tried to blow up elle in her car (Im not going to say how she allive)Cameron show pauls letters that he sent paul.
    then he collapse the entrance to the mine with Paul still inside at this time izzy elle and elle mother/Paul wife are worried about pail and go to search for him and they get to the camping site and find Paul phone broken

Susan and Karl are back together but no one know they have been trying to keep it a secret for about 3 weeks but she crakes under Lyn and tells her about the relationship

Episode 5001 is this the end
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 5001
    izzy elle and elle mother/Paul wife are at the camp site and then Cameron turns up and they are asking him where is Paul what have you done to him and then he said that when what hi is in grate danger but he doesn’t tell them where he is and then he disappeared and then they start looking for him they walk right over the spot where he is. Paul tries to scream but he is gagged and they cant here him so the carried on looking for him
    Cameron is on the hunt for his next victim and it will be Katya
    she and Toadie are more like a couple now but they the deny it to every one
    she moves into susan because she doesn’t wont to be on here own (Rachel & Zeke moved back to susans weeks ago cant find out why) but at that moment Cameron is claming a drain pipe at the susan house
    paul manages to ungaged himself and tries to screen but there is no one on top to hear him and then his voice gives up and then they walk back the same way and paul try to get there attention but hitting stuff but they don’t hear him and they move on and more of the mine collapse on him he is knocked unconscious
    (at the end of the Episode there is a clip of the next one they find him but is he alive and then vice saying "has camoron got rid paul once and for all" os is he dead i dont know this one but i will find out)

ReputationRep:
    Lol I can't wait till the tennis is over can find out what physco Rob is going to do! Muhahaha Paul deserves it! It's going to hit him in the face just like how he burnt down lou's pub! And speaking of Lou lol his Russian bride that is going to be funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not relevant to Neighbours and other people dont want to read it. PM each other or talk on General Chat.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rob is finally outed as the man behind the terror campaign of Paul and his family (and rest of the street). Paul survives Rob's murder attempt, and then sets about killing Gail, Izzy, Elle and Katya. Will he be stopped in time?

And another big shocker....Max is leaving later this year - he may even have an affair before he leaves :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happyshopper)
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not relevant to Neighbours and other people dont want to read it. PM each other or talk on General Chat.

Thank you!
    Annoying as it may be, threads like this make people become friends (of sorts) and so any spoilers someone posts someone will comment on and an off topic discussion will ensue. cant be helped, nor does it want to be.

ReputationRep:
    yeah. what she said. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    here are recap of episodes 4999 and the big one 5000 and 5001
    which will beshown in the uk in about 2 - 3 mounths time

sorry i was going to post up the links to view the episodes which i viewed them yesterday but the site i found them on have banned them and have taken them down sorry
    here are spoilers for episodes 4999 5000 and 5001 if you dont wont to know what happen and it tell you every thing
    Episode 4999 the wedding
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 4999
    bree real mother doesn’t wont any thing to do with her after she sent a letter
    we find out who plated the boom on the plane(im not going to say)
    Boyd Hoyland and Janae Timmins are getting marred on the hush hush and dosnt wont there parents there because there are no for it but they go ahead with only summer and bree there summer phones the max and to tell him what happing max tell her to stall the wedding so they can get there to stop it but they don’t and get married but max dose not like the whole thing but finds boyd and janae are not marred after all because they hade faked janae birth certificate max tell them and every one else at the party and boys tell him that he doesn’t care that it’s a fake and there fall out whith each other and when they go on there honeymoon max is not there to say goodbye boyd doesn’t seemed bothered about that but we se max hiding behind a house looking at them leaving

Episode 5000 the big one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 5000
    So I or should I not tell you about the Episode
    Cameron and Paul go on a camping trip but Cameron drugs him and drags him to a abandon mine and ties him up and tell him that he didn’t care paul did not care about him did not answer his phone calls or post when he was young and that this was payback after cameron told paul he tried to blow up elle in her car (Im not going to say how she allive)Cameron show pauls letters that he sent paul.
    then he collapse the entrance to the mine with Paul still inside at this time izzy elle and elle mother/Paul wife are worried about pail and go to search for him and they get to the camping site and find Paul phone broken

Susan and Karl are back together but no one know they have been trying to keep it a secret for about 3 weeks but she crakes under Lyn and tells her about the relationship

Episode 5001 is this the end
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 5001
    izzy elle and elle mother/Paul wife are at the camp site and then Cameron turns up and they are asking him where is Paul what have you done to him and then he said that when what hi is in grate danger but he doesn’t tell them where he is and then he disappeared and then they start looking for him they walk right over the spot where he is. Paul tries to scream but he is gagged and they cant here him so the carried on looking for him
    Cameron is on the hunt for his next victim and it will be Katya
    she and Toadie are more like a couple now but they the deny it to every one
    she moves into susan because she doesn’t wont to be on here own (Rachel & Zeke moved back to susans weeks ago cant find out why) but at that moment Cameron is claming a drain pipe at the susan house
    paul manages to ungaged himself and tries to screen but there is no one on top to hear him and then his voice gives up and then they walk back the same way and paul try to get there attention but hitting stuff but they don’t hear him and they move on and more of the mine collapse on him he is knocked unconscious
    (at the end of the Episode there is a clip of the next one they find him but is he alive and then vice saying "has camoron got rid paul once and for all" os is he dead i dont know this one but i will find out)
    Great stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    I might, especially with Murray getting so good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I love bis.
    Check this out..new gem.
    booyah to the neg I've had recently.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Annoying as it may be, threads like this make people become friends (of sorts) and so any spoilers someone posts someone will comment on and an off topic discussion will ensue. cant be helped, nor does it want to be.
    :love: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wooo :topic: Bis smellssssssss !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I might, especially with Murray getting so good!
    ooh i know! shame he's out now, but he'll come back even better next year and we'll be there to see it! :cool:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.