Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    your society could be called:
    'the krap kinskis' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yea boyd has had a crazy life.
    I think they just expect us to forget what the characters did when they were younger.
    Aka now rachel has so many friends she can have a rocking party..where before she didnt even know that "wicked" was a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    your society could be called:
    'the krap kinskis' :p:
    OR 'The Krapskis'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Yea boyd has had a crazy life.
    I think they just expect us to forget what the characters did when they were younger.
    Aka now rachel has so many friends she can have a rocking party..where before she didnt even know that "wicked" was a good thing.
    Hah yeah, I was thinking the same thing. A few months ago she was dancing randomly in her school and everyone was laughing at her.

ReputationRep:
    Krapski's! i like it! ok, Boyd is fairly stupid; he goes out with Janae...or they get back together at some point, hence making him stoooopider. Booogan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ems33)
    Krapski's! i like it! ok, Boyd is fairly stupid; he goes out with Janae...or they get back together at some point, hence making him stoooopider. Booogan
    They get married. Surely that's the sign of a hebetudinous and mentally unsound person.

ReputationRep:
    my point entirely. he's what 18? or 20 in real life or something. But what is real life...

ReputationRep:
    About 19 I think. Crazy.

What I loved about Boyd was when he had a brain tumour, and then the day after his operation he went horse riding. That was great. Almost as good as when he became a competing bodybuilder with stick arms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    What I loved about Boyd
    so once, you loved him...

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul and Gail stage a fake wedding to try and prise Rob out from hiding. Rob does plan to attend and sabotage it at the same time. Katya knows what he is up to but can she stop him in time?

Further along the line, Paul could be set for an unlikely romance with another Ramsay Street resident. Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul, is also being written out for a while, as he is taking a break in the UK in real life.

And Ramsay Street is about to find out just what happened to Connor...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ems33)
    so once, you loved him...
    Yes, and I obviously still do.

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Paul and Gail stage a fake wedding to try and prise Rob out from hiding. Rob does plan to attend and sabotage it at the same time. Katya knows what he is up to but can she stop him in time?

Further along the line, Paul could be set for an unlikely romance with another Ramsay Street resident. Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul, is also being written out for a while, as he is taking a break in the UK in real life.

And Ramsay Street is about to find out just what happened to Connor...
    Where do you get all this stuff from?

ReputationRep:
    Spies on set.
    Two weeks without it makes me realise how much Neighbours gave structure to my life. At least I knew the time... or whether it was the weekend or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    And then maybe someone would beat him up and never let him on TV again. Wonderful.
    isn't that what happened to the frosties kid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    isn't that what happened to the frosties kid?
    Didn't he get frostified? That'd be even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paintedfolk)
    Spies on set.
    Two weeks without it makes me realise how much Neighbours gave structure to my life. At least I knew the time... or whether it was the weekend or not...
    I know, my life just feels incomplete.

Neighbours :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I hate 5:35 at the moment..my life is meaningless.
    And i dont want to watch the simpsons at 6 when it isnt straight after neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    You don't love the Simpsons too, do you Nikki?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Simpsons is horrible.
    I am an un-fan.

ReputationRep:
    Take that back!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.