Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I hate 5:35 at the moment..my life is meaningless.
    And i dont want to watch the simpsons at 6 when it isnt straight after neighbours.
    Watch Home and Away then :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Watch Home and Away then :p:
    Nobody is that depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Nobody is that depressed.
    LOL - I think the ratings are actually catching Neighbours over here too - even though its on Five! :eek:

And it beats it every day in Oz too! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good Lord, something's not right tere. It's so crap.

ReputationRep:
    My business studies teacher could not stop praising & endorsing Home & Away...crazy!
    She kept going on & on about how it's actually teaching kids 'important' stuff e.g. when so & so failed their HSC, it wasn't the end of their life & could just repeat yr 12 which supposedly shows anyone who failed their HSC that they can just repeat it and do spectacularly well the next time round. Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    I think Australian soaps teach family values, and that everybody on a street must work to be friends, to the point where you just wander in each other's houses without knocking. That sort of thing. I think actually Aus had highest burglary rate of the world- but there is something quite beautiful about Neighbours, sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    My business studies teacher could not stop praising & endorsing Home & Away...crazy!
    She kept going on & on about how it's actually teaching kids 'important' stuff e.g. when so & so failed their HSC, it wasn't the end of their life & could just repeat yr 12 which supposedly shows anyone who failed their HSC that they can just repeat it and do spectacularly well the next time round. Pfft.
    Kill her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Kill her!
    lol, nah, that'd just be wasted effort as i only have to endure her for just 1 more week...then my real business studies teacher comes back (he got a hip replacement) yeouch!

ReputationRep:
    A hip replacement? Jebus, how old is he?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, 50 something...do you take that as quite old?

ReputationRep:
    Ancient!

ReputationRep:
    I know! I can't imagine being that old. You're only how old? Oh wait, your 'mysteriousness' is stopping you from saying. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    18, or maybe 19. Who knows! How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Im turning 17 on the 17th in August.
    How can you not be sure of your age eh? I'll take you as being 18 coz it doesn't have a maybe in front of it. Like my logical thinking?

ReputationRep:
    17 on the 17th? Oooh.

Hmm, I like your logical thinking :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Hmm, I like your logical thinking :p:
    Yay, that makes two of us then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    OR 'The Krapskis'?
    hahaha!!
    only one day left!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    has the Krapskis been formed yet?

ReputationRep:
    ONE DAY LEFT
    *bounces up and down*

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.