Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Here's Paul Robinson...

And while I was looking for this I found these others - talk about blast from the past!!
    ...and these...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Darcy falls in love with izzy the minute he gets out of the clink
    seriously?? that is soo wierd as i didn't even know that'd happen, i was simply thinking how they'd make a good couple! oooh maybe that's a sign telling me to become a soap storyline writer!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else noticed that Scott is on the Talk talk ads for Big Brother??

Oh and...
    I wish they would change the title pictures to Neighbours. It still shows Karl and Susan kissing and being all happy together - it's so painful remembering what they had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I wish they would change the title pictures to Neighbours. It still shows Karl and Susan kissing and being all happy together - it's so painful remembering what they had.
    yeah they're taking bloody ages! Did it quickly enough when they sacked Jo... maybe they're waiting for Daren to come back and libby to leave for good or summat. Then they can have susan and father tom together *awww*

ReputationRep:
    How exactly are they planning on writing Joe out the script. It would be well harsh to leave Lyn with a baby on her own. Plus, does nobody else think Scot is the most annoyin character known to mankind - seriously, he's hyper we get now PLEASE lets move on.

ReputationRep:
    Grrr, and we have another break from Neighbours next week, stupid BBC, why can't you show Neighbours ASWELL AS the Olympics?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Toadie has an eye patch, he looks like a pirate... I wonder how that happened?! I swear, you dont watch for like 3 days and somehting happens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Hey Toadie has an eye patch, he looks like a pirate... I wonder how that happened?! I swear, you dont watch for like 3 days and somehting happens!
    I havent watched for about 12 months - thinkill be in for a few suprises when i get back the last think i rememebr was that toady had just started doing a bit of Law work for some gangster and CArl had given up drinking, ive read a few posts on thsi thread and i dont recognise half the names of the characters and i read that Harolds an alcoholic!!!

ReputationRep:
    *phwaarrr* i am sooooo glad mr stark is back!!

(todays episode for those of you who aint watched it yet is good!!)

edit: and to whoever was saying about the song "give me one good reason" i love that song sooo much, although they did go through a phase where it was on every episode for about a month!! now they only bring it out for special occations...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i never get to see neighbours anymore, always working

i saw a glimpse of a episode the other day, looked like scotts hair has got longer? or he has just taken that stinky hat off

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

btw to the person who asked, i think that woman is davids personal trainor, after his chat with that sleezy guy who tried cracking onto lil i think he wanted to get into shape.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    *bump*

btw to the person who asked, i think that woman is davids personal trainor, after his chat with that sleezy guy who tried cracking onto lil i think he wanted to get into shape.

love Katy ***
    Thats would make sense. That would probably explain why he is always in sports clothes when he goes to see this "Crystal".

Good work Katy.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know that they are planning on introducing a lesbian school girl into neighbours, and she could have an affair with Sky.

Cool eh?

ReputationRep:
    i've just started working full time and have been devastated to miss neighbours all week, having religiously watched it every lunch tiem since the beginning of study leave! luckily i'm on flexitime - i think it's worth starting at 8 to get home in time! sooo...what's happened this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    i've just started working full time and have been devastated to miss neighbours all week, having religiously watched it every lunch tiem since the beginning of study leave! luckily i'm on flexitime - i think it's worth starting at 8 to get home in time! sooo...what's happened this week?
    i work 9-5 so havent seen it for around 2 weeks :eek: :eek:

ive been keeping up to date with the storylines though

is mack fit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i work 9-5 so havent seen it for around 2 weeks :eek: :eek:

ive been keeping up to date with the storylines though

is mack fit?
    fill me in fill me in! i didn't think she was that great but then neither's jack so they do go together...

ReputationRep:
    fill me in fill me in! i didn't think she was that great but then neither's jack so they do go together...
    i havent seen much about this week.
    david has been going to see a fitness instructor and lilijiana thinks he is having a affair?

i'm talking about the ones on in th uk not australia btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i havent seen much about this week.
    david has been going to see a fitness instructor and lilijiana thinks he is having a affair?

i'm talking about the ones on in th uk not australia btw
    yeah me too...though my friend just got back from australia and has confused me with what has happened here and there! ah that's what was going on!

ReputationRep:
    yeah me too...though my friend just got back from australia and has confused me with what has happened here and there! ah that's what was going on!
    anyone wanna give me an update - ive been in america for two weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    anyone wanna give me an update - ive been in america for two weeks!!
    Erinsborough.net has all the details!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.