Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you were getting at there!

Why is it an odd thing to exist?
    I just can't figure out exactly what you'd do in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    It's pretty much condeming you to be sad all your life.
    Not really, because its a way of supporting each other through whatever we're going through.
    Its not like we sit there and compare how sad we are and what we can do to get worse! :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL I hate the way Bissy you are in the BB haters. Boooo.
    But yes, you are funny, cant lie.
    :five:

You like Big Brother? Please Nikki, say it isn't so!

ReputationRep:
    hmm.
    Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete Pete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    I just can't figure out exactly what you'd do in it?
    I have this problem and this problem and I'm seeing this person but I don't know exactly what they do - has anyone been through anything similar and can help me?

Yeah, sure, I've seen them before, it takes a while, and this can happen, but its worth it...

And so on. =P

ReputationRep:
    Ok Bis you can come out now, I wont dirty this thread anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    I have this problem and this problem and I'm seeing this person but I don't know exactly what they do - has anyone been through anything similar and can help me?

Yeah, sure, I've seen them before, it takes a while, and this can happen, but its worth it...

And so on. =P
    How does that make you depressed?
    Surely that makes you normal feeling like you CAN go out with people.
    Everyone has those problems. aka me on monday

ReputationRep:
    What happened/happens on Monday?

ReputationRep:
    Ok Bis you can come out now, I wont dirty this thread anymore.
    I'm hurt, I truly am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    What happened/happens on Monday?
    Broke up with the bf. Mehhh

And bis I'm sorrrryyy. It's tradition in my house, if you dont like BB you may as well leave home; its on 24 hours and is the subject of most conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with the bf. Mehhh

And bis I'm sorrrryyy. It's tradition in my house, if you dont like BB you may as well leave home; its on 24 hours and is the subject of most conversation.
    I no longer like you then.

ReputationRep:
    *pats you*
    It doesn't make you depressed, its about people with depression, its just so that they can find someone to relate to. I know a number of people who've posted about feeling low on H&R and the thread has degenerated into a debate about the existance of mental disorders.
    Plus, I've posted recently because I'm seeing a new type of therapist that I've never seen before, so I can get other peoples opinions and experiences.

And i'm so sorry about the break-up.

ReputationRep:
    stop spaming this thread go and spam the Neighbours SOC thread insted lol lol

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Katya has been captured by Rob. She tried to get away by telling him that said was really hungry so he went off to get her some fish & chips and her requested newspaper. She was left tied up in his caravan & wasn't strong enough to escape (she was all knotted up, wrists & ankles).
    A search party is on the look out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    Neighbours really does cover all sorts of moral issues in the world, doesn't it? From the fact that 1 alcopop is sufficient to turn a teenage boy comatose, to where fox hunting is shown to the general public to show its bad side. How I love Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you're funny!
    Yes, neighbours has taught me alot. Been watching it for years...so you can see how much it has taught me. :rolleyes:

Bet you can't wait till the fox has been hunted down for good.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Katya has been captured by Rob. She tried to get away by telling him that said was really hungry so he went off to get her some fish & chips and her requested newspaper. She was left tied up in his caravan & wasn't strong enough to escape (she was all knotted up, wrists & ankles).
    When's this?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    Ok I adore neighbours 110% I am one of the leader of the neighbours SOC i love the show
    but I have a question is “neighbours” Racist I’ve never seen a coloured person on the show as a main character or a extra (if I am wrong I am sorry please tell me) what do u lot think about this should they introduce a coloured person into the show

i would like to see a coloured person in the show some point in the show future
    Neighbours has addressed racism head on. Remember the Lim family?

Julie Martin was revealed as racist when Asian immigrants the Lims moved into No. 22 and their son Tommy began to play with Hannah. Julie's racism was so bad that she even accused the family of eating Hannah's pet dog, Holly. [PB]

ReputationRep:
    omg I remember Hannah and her pet and her Dad!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you're funny!
    Yes, neighbours has taught me alot. Been watching it for years...so you can see how much it has taught me. :rolleyes:

Bet you can't wait till the fox has been hunted down for good.
    Does she die? Please, make my day.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.