Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    When's this?? :eek:
    It was the most recent ep to air in Australia...so about 3 months from now for UK viewers.

(Original post by Bis)
    Does she die? Please, make my day.
    She might. In the promo for next week's neighbours it shows Rob firing a gun...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    hey!! just have to say that i spent the last months in the wonderful country of OZ and made my way to melbourne where I found myself at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow on an infamous Tuesday night - Neighbours Night - and there before my very eyes stood the one and only DR KARL KENNEDY i looked at him in great awe as he came and said a few words to me, and then proceeded to get on the stage and sing his little heart out with his band!! He jumped around on stage like he was reliving his youth as the Waiting Room performed and not once not twice but many a time he held my hand, looked into my eyes, and sang to me!!! A great night was had by all! DR K is definately a living Legend.

ReputationRep:
    and neighbours is looking good over the next few months!!

ReputationRep:
    The Waiting Room, yes, hahaha. Has anybody got Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) on myspace?
    I did... and then he suddenly disappeared
    It was quite funny- he had thousands of fans...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    It was the most recent ep to air in Australia...so about 3 months from now for UK viewers.

She might. In the promo for next week's neighbours it shows Rob firing a gun...:cool:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    hey!! just have to say that i spent the last months in the wonderful country of OZ and made my way to melbourne where I found myself at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow on an infamous Tuesday night - Neighbours Night - and there before my very eyes stood the one and only DR KARL KENNEDY i looked at him in great awe as he came and said a few words to me, and then proceeded to get on the stage and sing his little heart out with his band!! He jumped around on stage like he was reliving his youth as the Waiting Room performed and not once not twice but many a time he held my hand, looked into my eyes, and sang to me!!! A great night was had by all! DR K is definately a living Legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Bet you're excited about the Katya thing, if it ends up ending her life.

ReputationRep:
    Bet you're excited about the Katya thing, if it ends up ending her life.
    If she gets killed I will celebrate for days. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she will die, even for Neighbours that would be far too many deaths in such a short space of time. Are we sure 'Cam' is firing the gun at Katya? Could it not be Izzy or someone else he's set out to destroy? Plus they may just be wounded or he misses, I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Don't put my hopes down like that, creak .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Aww!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    On the contrary, I'm merely trying to raise my spirits and dispell the sad, sad thoughts at the loss of a character you once described as a 'highlight' of the show. Long live Miss Kinksi (elder).

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    at least karl and susan are getting back together yeeeeehaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah, they go sneaking around behind Rachel & Zeke's back.
    Then Stingray treats Rachel to a day at the spa & there they bump into Susan & Karl...then Rachel runs off screaming & sobbing.

ReputationRep:
    then Rachel runs off screaming & sobbing.
    How bloody rude, you'd think she'd be estatic at the prospect of having the legend that is Dr Karl as a potential step-legal-guardian-type-person like the rest of us would be.

Ungrateful cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    How bloody rude, you'd think she'd be estatic at the prospect of having the legend that is Dr Karl as a potential step-legal-guardian-type-person like the rest of us would be.

Ungrateful cow.
    Hah, so true!

ReputationRep:
    Katya

Spoiler:
    Show
    The gun shot hits Paul not Katya. She isn't leaving in the near future. She will also play a part in the breakdown of Max and Steph's marraige and his subsequent departure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Katya

Spoiler:
    Show
    The gun shot hits Paul not Katya. She isn't leaving in the near future. She will also play a part in the breakdown of Max and Steph's marraige and his subsequent departure.
    You have just ruined my life. I hope you feel good about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen1987)
    at least karl and susan are getting back together yeeeeehaaaaa
    :party:

They are the perfect couple, hasn't been the same since they parted

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.