Heres a tid bit

"If you dont tell Karl, I will."
    Isobel: Youre a priest
    "Not any more"

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinsborough.com)
    Paul Robinson & Finale Speculation
    Stefan Dennis has now settled in Melbourne with his family after many years based in London, the Sunday Herald Sun reports today. The actor has been hired by Neighbours for an 'extended guest role' which coincides with the closure last week of the Global Studio backlot - home to Paul Robinson's old stomping ground, the Lassiter's complex.

It was reported earlier that most of the backlot will be raised by fire in this year's season finale. Ben Michael told us last week that this year's finale will be huge: "She's a big one. Two deaths....explosions....and...no ....I just can't let that out....the really big one you'll just have to wait for...."
    (Original post by erinsborough.com)
    It looks like we might be saying goodbye to some of Erinsborough's most recognisable landmarks this Christmas - adding fuel to the fire of recent rumours, The Age reports today that Lou's pub, the Coffee Shop and Karl's sugery will all be raised to the ground in a huge fire that looks set to see the Australian year out on December 10th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Heres a tid bit

"If you dont tell Karl, I will."
    Isobel: Youre a priest
    "Not any more"

:eek:

:eek: :eek:
    Wow that should be fun!

ReputationRep:
    Felt so sorry for Susan in neighbours in UK today.
    But it was great the way she left Karl speechless at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    what did she say, i havent seen it yet.

ReputationRep:
    I won't spoil the surprise for others, but it's written below what she said backwards. Also, delete the twos.

m2i2h s2e2t2a2h e2h2s d2i2a2s e2h2s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    I won't spoil the surprise for others, but it's written below what she said backwards. Also, delete the twos.

m2i2h s2e2t2a2h e2h2s d2i2a2s e2h2s
    Thats hardly BIG news. Don't we already know that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    Good ending to a very good episode.

Producers say they are going back to the old style "explosive cliffhangers" instead of the weddings and relationship storylines they've had previously.

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else notice the episode had a title - "Publish and be Damned"

Since when have they had titles? I never seem to catch the first couple of minutes (it flashed up at the beginning of the episode, along with all the writers/producers names etc)

ReputationRep:
    They only just started getting episode titles - I think yesterday was the first one "spilled secrets" or something like that.

If you go here it's got all the storylines from Australia at the moment, as well as stuff for the finale which is in December (so probably around February over here) - sounds good!

ReputationRep:
    they have episode titles now!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lupin Loopy)

Since when have they had titles? I never seem to catch the first couple of minutes (it flashed up at the beginning of the episode, along with all the writers/producers names etc)
    argh how much more cheese-ridden can it get!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lupin Loopy)

Yep - they decided to do this so that individual episodes can be recognised in awards with a title!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yep - they decided to do this so that individual episodes can be recognised in awards with a title!
    haha.. quite funny

but probably true as i think this soap probably gets the biggest audiences and probably also the big publicity stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    haha.. quite funny

but probably true as i think this soap probably gets the biggest audiences and probably also the big publicity stuff
    Where does it get the biggest audiences?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, NO NEIGHBOURS BECAUSE OF THE OLYMPICS!! and tom just declared his love for susan!

ReputationRep:
    nooooooo! how will i cope without my neighbours fix for 2 weeks? especially when it was getting so good! i noticed after the show the voice-over dude was talking about how you can keep up with it online with daily updates - surely thats a bit pointless cos nothing new is going to happen in the next two weeks.
    hmm i think it might be time to start watching home and away again to fill a part of the australian soap shaped hole in my heart...

ReputationRep:
    damn... I'm going on hliday just as it comes back on again how annoying! A month without neighbours!!!! I'm going to be setting my video recorder tho - seriously. I have done the last week i've been at work lol... I know. sad. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I missed it today, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    I missed it today, what happened?
    Tom told Susan he loved her, and Izzy ran away after a fight with Carl.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.