Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Yeh, i remember a post of your a few months back in the music forum, aimed at me. Was hilarious, more or less telling me to shut the **** up..

Well i think it was you

Nevermind.. was funny
    yeh probably was me, I get really wound up in that music forum when people dont agree with me, cos im always right when it comes to music

ReputationRep:
    Aww..

id never neg rep you... :angel:
    Hehehehhhhhh yeahhhh and don't start now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    haha if you're lucky i'll give you some rep tomorrow, im sure you deserve it, i remember having a good argument with you about something:p:

teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee that was ageeeeess agooooooooooo. I don't remember what it was about anymore lol. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)

teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee that was ageeeeess agooooooooooo. I don't remember what it was about anymore lol. :p:

nah i dont remember either but im sure I was right:p: but yeh i'll give u some rep tomorrow probably

ReputationRep:
    yeh probably was me, I get really wound up in that music forum when people dont agree with me, cos im always right when it comes to music
    You were right yeh... :rofl:

Something to do with Fall Out Boy and Emo bands etc.... blah blah...

Hehehehhhhhh yeahhhh and don't start now. :p:
    Depends if you deserve the neg rep or not... :p:

Or if you deserve the Pos rep

ReputationRep:
    You were right yeh... :rofl:

Something to do with Fall Out Boy and Emo bands etc.... blah blah...

well sorry if I said **** off or anything like that, im just an ignorant ******* who refuses to listen to anything or anyone that doesnt agree with me, especially witjh music

ReputationRep:
    well sorry if I said **** off or anything like that, im just an ignorant ******* who refuses to listen to anything or anyone that doesnt agree with me, especially witjh music
    Its ok.. :rofl:

Nowt wrong with being ignorant

ReputationRep:
    nah i dont remember either but im sure I was right:p: but yeh i'll give u some rep tomorrow probably
    Yeah you were. It was a good argument. Not sure where we actually argued lol. But I don't think 'twas at the music forum. :p: It must've been at H&R or chat.

ReputationRep:

Don't.

And do. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do neg me.
    :eek:

Seriously??

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Seriously??

:eek::eek::eek: I never said that! :>.<: :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you were. It was a good argument. Not sure where we actually argued lol. But I don't think 'twas at the music forum. :p: It must've been at H&R or chat.
    yeh H & R sounds familar but I remember it was a good argument, you were bloody stubborn

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek: I never said that! :>.<: :mad: :p:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh H & R sounds familar but I remember it was a good argument, you were bloody stubborn
    Hihihihhhhh I knowwww. I even thought you didn't like me because of that so I had to PM you to clear things up. :p: But you were stubborn tooooo. Who won the argument anyway? I can't recall if anyone did lol.

Bold:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

Meanieeeeee. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hihihihhhhh I knowwww. I even thought you didn't like me because of that so I had to PM you to clear things up. :p: But you were stubborn tooooo. Who won the argument anyway? I can't recall if anyone did lol.

Bold:
    I reckon I won it cos you came crawling to me over PM:p: I tell you what, i'll give you rep if you show me your myspace

ReputationRep:
    Someone else repped me too..

Tell me, :rofl:

They never left a name...
    I figured you'd work it out from the message, theres only two of us in the world that like Katya, remember that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creak)
    I figured you'd work it out from the message, theres only two of us in the world that like Katya, remember that...
    I feel so guilty but i'm actually coming around now, dont mind Katya so much, i'm focusing my annoyance on that grinning little **** Rob/Cam

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I won it cos you came crawling to me over PM:p: I tell you what, i'll give you rep if you show me your myspace
    :eek3: I didn't come crawling to you. :>.<:

:eek::eek2: Meanie! But seriously, there's nothing on my myspace.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: I didn't come crawling to you. :>.<:

:eek::eek2: Meanie! But seriously, there's nothing on my myspace.
    just jokin, you'll get you're rep dont you worry

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.