Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That would be amazing to be on neighbours.

Id insist on an affair with Janae, as my story line :cool:

Would be so cool

High-five Sir Harold Bishop and hang with Lou Carpenter, legends :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd be the next evil person, and kill off the people I hate. Unfortunately that would be most of the cast.

ReputationRep:
    You are a very weird Neighbours watcher. I am quite the opposite- I like most of the cast, even Paul Robinson, Izzy... oh but I do find myself hating Susan.

ReputationRep:
    Hating Susan? Would that even be possible? :p:

She is so amazing to everyone...

ReputationRep:
    That is why... she is such a saint all the damn time. She needs a little spicing up. I can half see why Karl ran off with Izzy, even if Izzy is a tad neurotic, but they do belong together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paintedfolk)
    You are a very weird Neighbours watcher. I am quite the opposite- I like most of the cast, even Paul Robinson, Izzy... oh but I do find myself hating Susan.
    Well I hate Zeke, Ned, Izzy, Rachael, Boyd, Steph, Lyn, and a few others. Not that many.

ReputationRep:
    Who do you like? Not fancy, or whatever, but like.?

ReputationRep:
    I love Sky. Although the Stingray pregnancy thing may put me off when its screened over here... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The way JP just said "yes, beautiful" to Sky and the way he stared at her made me think he may have been about to murder her rather than kiss her!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    The way JP just said "yes, beautiful" to Sky and the way he stared at her made me think he may have been about to murder her rather than kiss her!!
    I was thinking rape, but yeh. Scary man.

ReputationRep:
    He so drugged and raped her.

ReputationRep:
    JP is amazing. So is Dylan. Poor Sky.

ReputationRep:
    can someone write whats going to happen over the next couple of months in 1 post please as it is impossible to read this whole thread. thanks liz.

ReputationRep:
    JP is amazing. So is Dylan. Poor Sky.
    The stupid slut. I now hate her.

ReputationRep:
    Poor old dyl is having a **** time at the moment. Id so make it all better..

ReputationRep:
    I wish Serena was back. I am missing those Bishops... like I just want to hear her voice again.

P.S. what happened to the bikini shop... I must have blinked and missed it... did they sell up or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Poor old dyl is having a **** time at the moment. Id so make it all better..
    Uh, how so?

ReputationRep:
    I wish Serena was back. I am missing those Bishops... like I just want to hear her voice again.

P.S. what happened to the bikini shop... I must have blinked and missed it... did they sell up or something?
    It's Neighbours, there doesn't need to be a reason for its disappearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Yes
    how do they find out the baby is stingrays?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Good question. Maybe just common sense.

Even more intriguing- why on earth would Sky sleep with Stingray. Alright, he is virtually an alcoholic, but Sky is teetotal and thus has no legit excuse...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.