Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    damn... I'm going on hliday just as it comes back on again how annoying! A month without neighbours!!!! I'm going to be setting my video recorder tho - seriously. I have done the last week i've been at work lol... I know. sad. :cool:
    i had that when wimbledon was on, then i went on holiday the week after. i'm on flexitime and work 8-4 instead of 9-5...to make sure i get home in time for neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else gettting withdrawal symptoms??

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    i had that when wimbledon was on, then i went on holiday the week after. i'm on flexitime and work 8-4 instead of 9-5...to make sure i get home in time for neighbours!
    Now that is devotion...!

ReputationRep:
    Crazy Harold is my favourite character.

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks there should be a Neighbours omnibus? All the other soaps have them.

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh a neighbours omnibus would be imense....i could easily waste my life away watching episodes of neighbours for the third time! I don't know if it would actually work - cos sometimes at the end of an episode something important happens to say the scully's and then they don't appear again on the show for another week or something so that might be a bit odd if they were all back to back. ah well.
    how about late night neighbours (hollyoaks style), that could be amusing....!

ReputationRep:
    An omnibus is something that Five would most likely do if they won the rights to it, along with a repeat of the episode the following day, which is what they are xurrently doing with Home and Away.

They may well bid for the rights when the BBC's contact with Neighbours comes up for renewal again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    An omnibus is something that Five would most likely do if they won the rights to it, along with a repeat of the episode the following day, which is what they are xurrently doing with Home and Away.

They may well bid for the rights when the BBC's contact with Neighbours comes up for renewal again.
    It'd be crap if channel 5 got neighbours. There'd be adverts in the middle! But the c5 voiceover can be quite funny - when sunset beach was on they came out with some classics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    It'd be crap if channel 5 got neighbours. There'd be adverts in the middle! But the c5 voiceover can be quite funny - when sunset beach was on they came out with some classics!
    In Australia, they have adverts during it anyway - so we'll get to see the proper Aussie version of it!
    And when Sunset Beach returns on Five, you might hear some more classics from the voiceovers!

ReputationRep:
    You have no ads :eek: how cool! I read in the newspaper a couple days ago that a new girl is coming onto neighbours, she's a lesbian and ends up kissing Skye! Imagine Boyd's reaction! Over here Izzy STILL hasn't told Karl the baby isn't his, they're dragging it out sooo long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetSugar)
    You have no ads :eek: how cool! I read in the newspaper a couple days ago that a new girl is coming onto neighbours, she's a lesbian and ends up kissing Skye! Imagine Boyd's reaction! Over here Izzy STILL hasn't told Karl the baby isn't his, they're dragging it out sooo long!
    Yep - because it's on the BBC - there are no ads, unlike Channel Ten!

Yes, Lana Crawford is the character who kisses Skye and she makes her debut next weke on Aussie screens!

The Izzy storyline is going to run for a while yet though.

ReputationRep:
    In Australia, they have adverts during it anyway - so we'll get to see the proper Aussie version of it!
    And when Sunset Beach returns on Five, you might hear some more classics from the voiceovers!
    Sunset Beach is coming back to channel 5?!!! Wow! That's made me smile!! Do you know when? It's so bad it's good!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    :eek: :eek:
    Wow that should be fun!
    In Australia - Darcy comes back and figures out that Karl is not the father. But then I think Izzy knocks him out putting him into a coma. Izzy and Karl get engaged too. Susan and Tom break up and Jack has an accident. Oh and Nina comes back

ReputationRep:
    i read that izzy fakes a break in at Karls flat to try and frame darcy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Sunset Beach is coming back to channel 5?!!! Wow! That's made me smile!! Do you know when? It's so bad it's good!!!!!
    Yes, its back on Five from Monday 6 Septermber at 10.30 am.

50 episodes or so right from the beginning, and Five say they will buy mopre depending on how successful the re-run is.

Obviously there won't be an new episodes, as the show has finished production!

Back to Neighbours, and there are rumours that it is Gus, who is instrumental in causing the explosions at Lassiters, though Paul Robinson's return may well have something to do with it!

ReputationRep:
    yay yay yay

its back on this week! tv guide says its a bit pants this week...Karl finds izzy <shes probably "hiding" in the coffee shop>...Jack pulls that undercover police woman...and thats about it!

oh well, we'll all watch it anyway!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yay yay yay

its back on this week! tv guide says its a bit pants this week...Karl finds izzy <shes probably "hiding" in the coffee shop>...Jack pulls that undercover police woman...and thats about it!

oh well, we'll all watch it anyway!

love Katy ***
    Neighbours doesn't really have any big stories coming up - most of them are long-running ones that are still simmering, as they build towards the Oz season finale.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours doesn't really have any big stories coming up - most of them are long-running ones that are still simmering, as they build towards the Oz season finale.

but we dont get that till probably feb/march!!!

grrr, i hate this waiting for stupid sport to be over!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but we dont get that till probably feb/march!!!

grrr, i hate this waiting for stupid sport to be over!

love Katy ***
    Yes, but you can watch some episodes online before they air here though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice how "sexier" Neighbours has gotten during the last year. So much more sexual implications (it started around about when Taj slept with Libby!).

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.