Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    when are we going to see the timmings real daughter

ReputationRep:
    When are Carl and Suan going to remarry?

ReputationRep:
    god! that would be so bizarre!

ReputationRep:
    So is this 'Cameron' actually Robert (the comatosed patient?) - who are they?!? I don't get it cause I missed quite a few episodes during last few weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idiopathic)
    So is this 'Cameron' actually Robert (the comatosed patient?) - who are they?!? I don't get it cause I missed quite a few episodes during last few weeks
    The person you see with Katya is really Robert, pretending to be Cameron, who is in a nearby hospital comatose, because his evil brother crashed a car with him in it.

ReputationRep:
    That can get a bit confusing especially if you miss episodes.

You also said 'who are they?!?'...Rob & Cam are Paul's sons.

If you were referring to mixing up Rob & Cam, what Bis said is basically it.

ReputationRep:
    omg did bree find out today she isnt their child?!!! i missed itttttttttttttttttt

ReputationRep:
    http://nei.gfunk.org/ is your friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    It is no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Yeah, that's one cool website.

ReputationRep:
    i can't belive Bree made them go all that way, to change her mind, silly girl!

ReputationRep:
    yer waste of petrol hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    The person you see with Katya is really Robert, pretending to be Cameron, who is in a nearby hospital comatose, because his evil brother crashed a car with him in it.
    (Original post by K o k o)
    That can get a bit confusing especially if you miss episodes.

You also said 'who are they?!?'...Rob & Cam are Paul's sons.

If you were referring to mixing up Rob & Cam, what Bis said is basically it.
    Ah ok thanks. Also, what's the reason behind Robert wanting to kill everyone?

ReputationRep:
    He's crazy psycho Rob, that's why!

Nah, it's something to do with his past...that Paul ruined it for him & so for that, he wants to get back at him & his loved ones.

ReputationRep:
    He's obviously completely messed up and has everything the wrong way round. I mean, he wants to kill everybody except Katya! It's the other way around for me.

ReputationRep:
    I think he wanted to kill katyah for beautiful reasons- he was starting to fall in love with her, and that is not good for any psychopath, and not good for katyah either, so she needs to die.

ReputationRep:
    Did robert put the bomb on the plane?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. he has made references to it.
    I think hes a bit of a nOOb for putting cameron in a coma so close to home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Yes. he has made references to it.
    I think hes a bit of a nOOb for putting cameron in a coma so close to home.
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    He's obviously completely messed up and has everything the wrong way round. I mean, he wants to kill everybody except Katya! It's the other way around for me.
    MrColin has returned!

i love it! i was so hoping he was just going to leave kataya! one less kinski to think how to get rid off the show!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.