Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Three hilarious things in neighbours that have happened recently are

1. Stingray becoming al alcholic! (hilarious) although i have not actually seen him drunk yet.

2. Zeke the freak getting drunk and passing out on one alchopop!

3. the recycling of storylines! 1. bree timmens and tad reeves for example 2. Kataya falling off and grabbing a root just like sarah beumont!

ReputationRep:
    People!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Vote for your official faviourite ten neighbours on http://www.perfectblend.net

oh remember to put Gino Espisito a.k.a Ted Hughes in the 10 somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Three hilarious things in neighbours that have happened recently are

1. Stingray becoming al alcholic! (hilarious) although i have not actually seen him drunk yet.

2. Zeke the freak getting drunk and passing out on one alchopop!

3. the recycling of storylines! 1. bree timmens and tad reeves for example 2. Kataya falling off and grabbing a root just like sarah beumont!
    MrColin is back! And yes, I've noticed the re-run of scrips, it's pretty much all they do. Sometimes they don't even change the names (Joe and Joe with Lynn).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Yes. he has made references to it.
    I think hes a bit of a nOOb for putting cameron in a coma so close to home.
    It's funny when Carmella (the nun!) finds him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K o k o)
    That can get a bit confusing especially if you miss episodes.

You also said 'who are they?!?'...Rob & Cam are Paul's sons.

If you were referring to mixing up Rob & Cam, what Bis said is basically it.
    So, is the evil brother's name really Rob Robinson? Because that's a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    ^ I never noticed that

(Original post by Bis)
    And yes, I've noticed the re-run of scrips, it's pretty much all they do. Sometimes they don't even change the names (Joe and Joe with Lynn).
    Bis... what do you expect them to do I think not changing Joe Mangle's name to, say, Fred Mangle? suggests that the Neighbours team believes its viewers to be intelligent people with good memories who are not going to be confused that Lyn Skully has had two Joe Mangle's who have both run off and left her... Joe was already Joe and Joe was also Joe... logically thinking, there is nothing they could have done.

ReputationRep:
    That nei.gfunk website has now shut down!!

No more downloading of the aussie eps :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    MrColin is back!.
    thankyou for the appreciation of my return!

ReputationRep:
    I have missed a lot of neighbours recently which is why i perhaps have not been on her much for one reason!

though i have been reliable informed that a new neighbours band has formed!

'the keNEDdeys!' Genius! + Conner playing the whistle!

first we get natilie basingwaites band 'rogue traders' that rule! now we get the kenNEDdeys when is this band releasing there album! i wish i had heard/ scene it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathmagician)
    That nei.gfunk website has now shut down!!

No more downloading of the aussie eps :eek:
    Yeah, it has. I just watched neighbours for the entire night yesterday till 8am and now they closed the site. Guess I'll return to my usual animes/korean dramas on youtube then. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm really, desperately in need of help. Has anyone at all got the following neighbours episodes from nei.gfunk.org before it closed down?

neighbours-10-05-06(w).xvid-ss
    and
    neighbours-11-05-06(th).xvid-ss

If anyone has them and could send them to me I'd be really grateful, rep and all that **** available for anyone who can. I know they'll be on next week but I need them before then, my copies of the two somehow got corrupted.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am now going to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I have missed a lot of neighbours recently which is why i perhaps have not been on her much for one reason!

though i have been reliable informed that a new neighbours band has formed!

'the keNEDdeys!' Genius! + Conner playing the whistle!

first we get natilie basingwaites band 'rogue traders' that rule! now we get the kenNEDdeys when is this band releasing there album! i wish i had heard/ scene it!
    I think Carmelle the nun will be next for a new singing career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    I am now going to cry.
    Let's see it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    . Now my life is over.

ReputationRep:
    Psh, your life ain't over yet. But you still haven't cried like you said you would.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have.

ReputationRep:
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    :ottid:
    (Original post by layla*)
    :lies:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    You haven't.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.